Chapter 28- Change Me...

We sat, huddled together, in the small alley way. My arms around his torso, and his around my shoulders.

The other boys had left a while ago, it was just Harry and I now.

From the end of the wall that we were lent against, there was a perfect view of a hill, and the sunrise peeking up from behind it.

I sighed in happiness, and Harry responded with quiet moan.

Smiling, I turned around to face him. "I love you."

He chuckled and tucked a piece of loose hair behind my ear. "You have said that every five minutes for the past hour."

I bit my lip, "I just like hearing you say it back."

"Well in that case, I love you too." He grinned. "Should we go back home?"

"Yeah, in a minute." I untangled myself from him, and stood up. "I need to ask you something."

He furrowed his brows, and copied my actions, standing beside me. "What is it, Bailey?"

"I don't want you to get mad, okay?"

"What did you get one of the boys pregnant?" He joked, with a smile.

I cracked a smile, and let out a fake laugh. "No..."

His face turned serious, and he caught on. "I won't get mad, I promise. Just tell me."

My breath caught in my throat, and I forced the words out, the words I knew he was dreading to hear. "I want you to change me..."

His eyes widened, and his jaw dropped. "Wh-what? N-no!"

"Harry, I kn-" I was cut off before I could finish my sentence.

"I am not changing you, Bailey! I never will!" He shouted. Rage was clear on his face.

"You said you wouldn't get mad..." I whispered.

His face softened the slightest bit, but you could still tell that he was mad. "That was before I knew what you were going to ask me!"

I was becoming angered with him, now. "Harry, you can't say no!"

"The hell I can!" He shouted back.

"Your not going to want me when I'm old! You'll just leave, I know it!"

"I would never think of leaving you, Bailey!" His voice lowered.

"That is the biggest load of bullshit I have ever heard!" I shoved him away from me. "What are you gonna do when I'm eighty, huh? Are you gonna push me around in my wheelchair?"

His head fell down, and he looked to the ground.

"That's what I thought! I'm getting older, Harry! Your not!" I stepped closer to him with everyword. "Your obviously not going to magically transform back into a human, so the only option is for you to change me." I lowered my voice the slightest bit.

"That's not the only option..." He looked up at me through his lashes.

"Yes, it is." Tears clouded my eyes.

And though it caused me pain, I spit out the next words. "And if you won't do it, I'll have no choice but to leave you."

His head snapped up, and worry crossed over it before it was replaced with a smirk. "Are you blackmailing me, Bailey?" He laughed.

I refused to look at him as he stalked closer to me.

"That won't work, you know." He grinned. "You can try to run away, but I'll find you."