02

Omniscient
A couple days later

   Sage and Ahmad had a good childhood until their parents died to a shoot out two years ago,when Marie was 16 and Ahmad was 18 . Their dad Kevin was in the streets and one day he got caught lacking and his gorgeous wife  Ahmina was with him too. Sadly, Sage was with them when it happened and due to the gun shots being so loud it caused her to go deaf . While all this was happening Ahmad was at De'Landon house smoking .

    Ahmad took his father spot in the streets when he died . Kevin didn't want that though, he didn't want his son to follow in his footsteps  by having to watch over his shoulder for the rest of his life.

   De'Landon childhood was kind of rocky due to him seeing one of his child hood friends die right in front of him. Due to fun violence, he told himself that he wasn't going to get in the streets but look at him now. In the streets, deep asl.

Dee had him a sneaky link named Leah that he used to fuck from time to time. But one day she ended up getting pregnant by him and she wanted to be with Dee. Dee didn't want to be with her due to the simple fact, that she couldn't keep her legs closed, even if you had a caution sign down there, she would still be busy getting her walls knocked in by 3 different niggas.

Dee always made sure to wrap up, but one day the condom broke. But when Dee told her that he didn't want to be with her, she told him that she had an abortion. Leah told him she had  an abortion because she was mad that De'Landon didn't want to be in a relationship with her. But honestly, she didn't have it in her to abort an child, and plus she didn't believe in it, nor did her family.

But that's just what she told Dee to make him mad. Leah and Dee were never a couple, barely even friends, they were just sneaky links, nothing more and nothing less . But every sense then, he doesn't talk as much, only time he talks a lot is when he is around Ahmad or Sage . Dee also doesn't put his in these females, he just get his dick sucked and dip out !

   Since Sage has graduated high school, she's in college to become a kindergarten teacher, and for now, she sells the paintings that she makes and she makes A LOT of money from her paintings.

————————————————————————————
                                    Omniscient
                      📍Skeeta & Sage house 📍

  Dee and Skeeta sat on the couch passing the blunt in rotation while talking about nothing important. Sage was in the Chick fa la getting all of them some food . But it was taking her long because Chick fa la was PACKED.

"Dee tell me why I was driving by 45th street I saw big booty Brittany and guess what "

"What"

"Somebody knocked dat hoe up ! I heard it was short joolie dat be at da corner store by da trap "

"Damn man"Dee laughed making Skeeta buss out laughing.

"Man I'm hungry asab" Dee said

"Im saying Sage taking hella longgggg" Skeeta said

As soon as he said that Marie walked in with chick fa la.

"Here y'all go" she handed them there food
——————————————————————————
"Ahmad open the door for coco"Marie yelled from the kitchen getting Coco painting ready

He went and opened the door for Coco and coco came in and waved to everyone.

Sage walked out of this kitchen with grey shots and pink cropped top with a panting, and Coco cashed all her 120. Even tho Sage only charged her 80

——————————————————————————

This is a short chapter but yea, the outfit and the panting is in the images down below, I found them off of Pinterest btw.

Outfit

Outfit

——————————————————————————