18

L E L A N I

It's a week before Christmas and Sage and Lelani are on the way to Wendy's. They just left Coco's doctors appointment to see if she is really pregnant. It turns out she is.

Coco is happy but she's nervous about telling Ahmad, but sage on the other hand is BEYOND excited. Lelani is only 8 weeks pregnant and Sage is already talking about baby showers and gender reveals.

"Sooo I'm about to go baby shopping tomorrow when I go ship out some orders" Sage said dancing in her seat while driving

Coco couldn't do nothing but laugh at Sage antics. Coco loved that Marie was always sooo happy and jolly and nice. Even on her bad days she's still smiling, unless you really know her you cannot tell when she's having a bad day.

Lelani notices that Sage practically take cares of everyone, so if sage is taking care of everyone whose taking care of Sage ?

Coco snapped out of her thoughts " we gotta get the boys some food "Coco told Sage as she ordered food

"Gyat" sage said and we went back ordering everyone's food from Wendy's.

Everyone was at Dee house, Kd, Day-Day, Skeeta, 6ix, Glock.

(Ik y'all don't know them but just go along)
———————————————————————————
D E L A N D O N

Dee and the boys was chilling and smoking while Cari was with Dee's mom. De'Landon was quiet because his girlfriend that's not his girlfriend wasn't there neither was his son.

He said a few words here and there but other then that,nahhh.

"Dhet nigga mad asl his gir ain't hea" Day-Day said laughing making everyone else laugh including Dee

"Nahh frl because what's taking them so long" Dee said making "🤨" that face

But as soon as he said that, Coco walked in holding the bags and Sage walked in holding the drinks.

They all looked at the door and bussed out laughing

"What's so funny ?" Coco questioned

"Right I wanna know too" Sage spoke with her normal soft voice

"Don't worry about it baby voice" KD said chuckling

Sage placed the drinks on the coffee table and took her slide off and threw it at KD head

"Ouch" Kd Said rubbing the spot she hit

Coco handed sage the food so she could pass it out to everyone

Sage placed the food bags on the table and she put some hand sanitizer on and rubbed it in send them passed out the right food to the right person and the right drink to the right person as well.

Dee was watching Sage every move he was admiring her, he was so thankful that she gave him another chance.

"Wait a minute "Sage spoke

Everyone looked at her on the edge ready for her to speak

"Where's my baby?"She asked