14

A H M A D

Ahmad woke up looking at Coco scrolling on her phone scrolling on Tiktok

"My phone too loud? sorry stink "

Skeeta shook his head getting up to go in the bathroom and brush his teeth and wash his face

Coco walked behind him and wraps her arms around his waist and laid her head on his back

They got into a semi big argument last night. Coco didn't like the fact that Skeeta was giving Dee the silent treatment because of what happened between him and Sage.

She told him that he shouldn't, just simply talk to De'Landon and Sage individually and leave it alone because yes Sage is his sister, but is he in the relationship with De'Landon? No, so therefore it's none of his business.

Ahmad knew that Cocc was right, but did he want to admit it ? No, he's stubborn

Skeeta turned around so that he was facing Coco and he bent down to her and kissed her

She kissed him back and laid her head on his chest

Ahmad and Lelani met at Walmart. Well I mean they been knew each other since they were young, they used to live in the same neighborhood.

But when he seen her at Walmart that day, he wanted her. When they met at Walmart they both were grabbing for the same exact thing and the exact same time, what a coincidence.

It was some pads that they were reaching for, he ended up letting her have them, and then he asked her for her number and he got it.

Every since then they've been talking on the phone and texting nonstop. He's always at her house, and if he's not at her house then she's at his house with her.

Lani is a brand ambassador, all different types of clothing brands be sending her stuff for her to try on and take pictures and allat stuff, she gets paid real good because she has a good fan base on her social media platform.

Lani childhood was good. She grew up into a two parent household and everything she wanted/needed was given to her.

But she never let it show, only way you could tell that her parents had money was the way she carried her self.

Everyone in high school thought she was bougie and stuck up, they judged her without even knowing her, so she didn't have that many friends but she had her a couple throughout her 4 years of high school.

She didn't care about it though, she thought that they were weird for assuming that she was stuck up and bougie, she has high standards and expectations, but they wouldn't even know that because they didn't talked to her.

They just mugged her and stared at her. Lani was very much known at her school and thru even gave her the nickname "miss bougie". She didn't like it but she thought it was hilarious at the same time.

She thought they were weird and had nothing going for themselves. But even though her parents got money she still made her own, she had got her first job at 16 working at footlocker.

She made a good decent amount of money, her parents still gave her a little money from time to time but other than that, she was making her own and saving for her apartment.

She got her first apartment when she had turned 18, she was sooo proud of herself, and her parents had got her first vehicle.

It was a black Jeep wrangler with purple interior on the inside.

She loveddddddddd it, Lani loved driving through the mud and getting dirty, she was very much country, she loved going mudding on the four wheelers and allat stuff.

Skeeta loved that she liked the same stuff as him, Lani and Ahmad has a great strong bond, even though they've only been together for about 6 months.

You would think they they've been together for years but no, they just know how to communicate when they don't like something, and they spend quality time together.

D E ' L A N D O N
Dee woke up and noticed that Sage or Cari wasn't in the bed. He got up and stretched.

When he came to her house last night, he didn't think she would have been so nice to him. He thought she would've ignored him and told him to leave her alone.

He got up going inside of Sage's bathroom and went and used the bathroom and washed his hands and he noticed that his toothbrush was still in the little toothbrush holder.

He brushed his teeth and washed his face and walked out of her room and heard music coming from the kitchen and he saw Cari on the island eating some scrambled eggs with his hands and he saw Sage standing in front of him singing Lauryn Hill "Ex - Factor".

Dee walked towards them and Cari started smiling and clapping and started reaching for him.

Sage turned around looked to see who Cari was reaching for. Dee went to him and picked him up and started smiling.

Dee kissed Cari's cheek.

"Why you do happy ta see me?" He asked Cari

"Neva mind, I already see why, lil nigga got him some food and" he answered his own question

Sage watched them and smiled to her self and started eating her food

"Good mornin fat mama" Dee said in a raspy deep tone, his voice is already deep but to her it felt like it got deeper and she wanted to fold right then and there

"Good morning love" Sage responded in a low soft tone

"Your food is in the microwave, it's still hot, I just put it in there like 2 minutes ago" she informed him looking up at him in his eyes

"preciate it " he said looking back walking closer to her and bending down and kissing her

She tried to doge the kiss by moving her head but Dee grabbed her head with his free hand and kept her head still, she eventually kissed him back.

She looked away trying to hide her smile

———————————-———————————-————
YALL I DIDNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO WRITE SKEETA'S SCENE I WAS SOOOOO STUCKKKK AND LOSTTTTT LIKE OMGGGG

———————————-———————————-————YALL I DIDNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO WRITE SKEETA'S SCENE I WAS SOOOOO STUCKKKK AND LOSTTTTT LIKE OMGGGG