24

*ITS NOW  early October in 2022 and Jahcari is 4 going on 5 and Coco and Dee and Skeeta is 22 and Sage is 20. Coco and Skeeta had a baby girl she is 2 and allat. Sage adopted Cari so she could have legal custody of him and Cari calls her mom just because HE wants too, so Jahcari's legal guardians are Dee and Sage, Sage is a kindergartener teacher and Dee and Skeeta are officially out the streets*

———————————————————————

S A G  E

Sage got into the car and leaned over and kissed Dee and looking in the backseat expecting to see Cari.

"Where's my baby ?"

Dee scratched the back of his neck while pulling off. "He wit Leah"

Sage started laughing thinking it was a joke but Dee was sooooo serious.
"Whew that tickled my spinal cord, but fr where my baby ?"

"He wit Leah Sage, I'm being so deadass"he spoke with anger in his voice

"So you telling me my son is at that bitch house De'Landon" Sage question raising her voice as she sat up as he drove

"Bec-" he started to say but she cut him off

"Why is he even there ?!?!"

"Yo are you gon let me talk ?" He said getting frustrated

"Talk"

"I told my moms to keep him because it was hella busy at da center and at da shop, I won't gon be able to watch him and make sure he good and allat so I called ha and she got him.

And somehow my moms gave Cari to Leah while in the store, and Cari was crying and shit" he told her speeding while driving

"Why the hell are you so calm, like you got me mad tight, yk yo moms don't like me because she feel like I made Cari turn against his mom"

"Marie stop sayin Dhet dumb ahh shi, I'm just as mad as you is, so stop talking to me like that, I'm not fucking playing witcho ass" He practically yelled at her
Sage eyes watered because he never yells at her because who do he think he is yelling at her ??

"Nah you probably wanted to go with her so you can have an excuse to go to her house and have more babies since I can't have babies." She said with her voice cracking

When sage had her miscarriage a couple of months after they found out she couldn't have children and it hurt the both of them, the grieved for a while but they are better now.

Dee ignored her watching the car behind him as he switched lanes. It was a black SUV following them and he didn't want Sage to find out,he looked at Sage and saw her crying and wiping her face.

"Yo chill ma, chill" he said watching the car in the review mirror while wiping sage tears away sighing.  He had a bad feeling in his stomach.

He also hated when she cried it if they had a disagreement or argument. "Wipe yo face phat mama, Ian mean to yell atchu, yk I luh you" he told her

She didn't say anything as she wiped her tears and sniffed. Sage got ready to say something but she got cut off by gunshots going through the windows of the car and Dee swerving as he was being shot and the car started flipping.