22

D E ' L A N D O N

Dee woke up and looked beside him seeing a sleeping sage. Dee stood up and started stretching, doing one of those stretches where your booty cheeks clench together and your whole body starts shaking.

Dee walked in the bathroom holding his morning wood and walked to the toilet and released his bladder after he was done he washed his hand and brushed his teeth and washed his face and put some Tea Tree oil on it.

He then walked back to his room and went to the side of the bed that Sage was on, and as he threw the cover back to wake her up all he saw was blood covering his white bed sheets.

"Damn ma"

"Marie, wake up" he said shaking her gently

"Hmm" she said waking up a little bit

"You started to period phat mama"

"What" she said jumping up looking down

"I'm sooo sorry Lyee I am" she told him with tears pricking her eyes

"Ma you good guh, it ain't no need ta cry, it's natural guh" he told her bending his head down pecking her lips and tears fell down her face and he wiped away her tears

"Go ahead and get in da shower, i'a clean dis up ma"

"Okay" Sagé whispered lowly and she walked into the bathroom and undressed herself and got in the shower and allat.

Dee called Skeeta as soon as he heard the shower water come on.

Skeeta ❤️
Incoming call :

"Yoo man, I need you to get Sage some tampons and some pads and some slim Jim's and them cheddar and spicy chips she be eating. "

"Mann, my sista don't use no tampons"

"My nigga cmon na, my baby needs em, she destroyed my mattress and sheets but Ian worried about dhet, GO GET HER SOME PADS NEOOOWWW"

Skeeta bussed out laughing and got in his car and drove to the store. 

"Man I'm not en gon hold you she had me sceddd asl, I thought something was gon be wrong with her but then I hadda think  bout it"

"I feel ya man, imma holla atchu when I get there " Skeeta told him laughing still

"Igh" Dee responded hanging up the phone

Dee took off the bed sheets and went and threw them away and he went to go get some cleaning supplies and as he walked passed Cari's room he saw Cari sitting up in his crib watching Tv while sucking his pacifier.

As he got back to his room he sprayed some type of spray on the mattress and he started scrubbing the spot with a towel getting the stain out.

10 minutes later

Skeeta walked in the house holding a bag full of stuff and Dee walked in the living room holding a tired Cari. Ahmad and De'Landon dapped each other up

"Hea you go man" Skeeta said handing Dee the bag

"preciate chu" Dee said taking the bag and giving Cari to Skeeta as Skeeta happily took him.