23

*a couple days later*

S A G E

Sage sat on the floor by the window painting while it was raining outside. Dee was sleep and Cari was laying on Sage in some weird comfortable position.

Sage was slowly but surely getting over her miscarriage. I mean she will never be the same,but she's trying.

Everyone around her has been supportive especially Dee and Sage was soooo thankful for him truly. She realized that she loves him. But she's too scared to tell him because what if he doesn't feel the same.

Sage got done painting and she moved the stuff out of the way and she held Cari and she watched the rain pour down thinking about her life if she was pregnant.

She wondered if she could have kids anymore, she wondered would Dee still even want kids with her anymore, she wondered what she would look like pregnant. All this wondering made her shed tears that she didn't even know she formed.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she felt a tear palette fall on her hand and she wiped her face and kissed Cari cheek and got up while holding him.

C O C O

"So ask her Lelani" Skeeta told coco

"But I don't want to make her feel bad" coco explained. She wanted Marie to plan her gender reveal, but she felt bad because Sage just lost her baby, and here is Coco pregnant.

She felt like a bad friend even thought she was pregnant before the whole situation even happened. Skeeta has been sending his sister flowers and food and stuff.

But whatever he does for Sage he does for a Coco even tho she told him not too.

"You ova hea worried bout ah baby shower, you needa be worrying bout tellin yo folks you havin my baby" Ahmad told her

Coco bit her lip nervously and rolled her eyes at him for bringing that back up.

"You wanna sleep onna couch ??" She questioned him

Skeeta sighed "chill aht, it's not Dhet serious Lelani"

Skeeta hated sleeping on the couch, for one he couldn't sleep with his girlfriend, two he couldn't sleep with his girlfriend.

Skeeta and Dee were too alike, they both were obsessed with their girlfriends, if something happened to either one of them,they'd go crazy.

Not the simple crazy, but the crazy were they would paint the whole city red and be in soft walls type shit.

"Ask ha tmr if you really that scared" tomorrow the whole group plan on going out. Skeeta looked at his phone because it dinged and he saw it was they guys gc.

Fall Guys  💤Ⓜ️

Day-day 😳
Y'all tell me why I got my dick sucked and this bitch bit me so I slapped her and now she pressing charges, but I gave her ass a fake name

K D 🤏🏾
Yo it's always some shi wit cho ass 💀

6ix💞
Yoo my nigga what 🤨

You niggas wild  ngl 💀

Glock ⭐️
Nahh nigga put ah fuckin name on dat shi😭

6ix 💞
Dee getcho ass up boa !!

Dee ❤️
Stop blowing up my man phone, he's sleep atm, let him rest before I pop you in your forehead next time I see you 🫵🏽.

6ix 💞
Yes massa, I'm sorry massa don't beat me🧎🏾

Dee❤️
Now can one of you people buy my shein cart it's 150 😗?  And if one of y'all don't I'm telling Dee one of y'all hurt my feelings and imma fake cry .

😂😂no way Sage
Day-Day 😳
Guh you is evil, send it to me 🤦🏽

Dee ❤️
Doneeeeeee, thank you, I'll cook for y'all next time y'all come over, now bye and stop blowing up me and my man phone!🙃

Glock⭐️
Yooo dhet gir is evillll, she is meannnn

6ix💞
Don't talk about massa like dhet!

Yo nigga wtf😂😂

S A G E

Sage laid Cari beside Dee and went in the closet to try and pick her out an outfit but then she stopped because she heart the "skrrtt"sound from outside.

Next thing you know shots were let off at the house. Dee hopped up and grabbed Cari by his onesie and he grabbed Sage by her shirt and put them on the ground and laid on top of them.

"You good mama ?" He asked her as they continued to let off shots .

Sage nodded while tears flew down her face and Cari cried because of the loud noise.

The people stopped and Dee got off top of them and walked out the room and called the group chat and told them what happened.

Sage grabbed Cari and calmed him down by rocking him and talking to him.

"Shhh man man, it's okay I promis- it's okay baby" she cut herself off because she's not going to promise it's going to be okay, she just know that their okay right now.

Sage was getting fed up, she didn't know how many more times something had to happen to them for one of them to get kilt.

Dee was confused on why niggas spent the block because he's not beefing with nobody. Allat shot is old beef I'm talking bout like 2 years old. Only reason why they was beefing was because of Leah. But she wasn't and still ain't worth the beef.

So he don't understand, but whoever they are, he's going to the them, we'll her better, because if he don't, then their going to get him or someone he loves.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND PARTYING AND THNGS OF THAT NATURE

What do these people have going on ?

This book is coming to an ending we have like 5 more chapters or less 😬

Thoughts on the boys Gc ?