06

S A G E

Sage and Dee were in the chick fa la drive through waiting for their food.

"You gon spend da night wimme ma?"Dee questioned sage

"Mmh, I'll think about it "Sage responded smirking

"You staying ion gaf what you say"

"Boy- you don't run me, get my food I'm hungry "

He grabbed their food and handed it to Marie and pulled off and drove to his house.

Marie connected her phone to his Bluetooth and the started playing "Kill Bill" by SZA.

"I MIGHT KILL MY EX, NOT THE BEST IDEA" Marie sung loudly

Dee stopped at the red stoplight and turned it down and looked at Sage and made a face.

"Girl shut det shi up"Dee said

Sage busted out laughing, I'm talking about the spray bottle laugh and all

Dee pulled off chuckling and said"alright now, it ain't that funny"

"Boy- stay off Tiktok"

"Hn,that app fye asl !"

———————————————————————————
📍Dee House📍

D E ' L A N D O N

De'Landon laid in between Sage legs eating while playing the game while she was laid against the head bored eating as well.

"Can I get a some please ?"Sage asked

"We got the same thing fat mama" He said referring to their macaroni and cheese

"I knoowwwww" she dragged

"But yours looks soooo much better"

"Hea"Dee said huffing handing her his mac and cheese and taking hers

"Thank you Lyee"

"Mmh" he said eating his food thinking about the way she said his middle name

"You got some extras clothes I can wear ?" She asked him

"I got a shirt but Ionk about some shorts, you got allat ass. "

He got up and got her one of his shirts and gave it to her.

She got up and took it and thanked him and went into the bathroom that was connected to his bedroom.

When it was Sage first time going to his house, she was sooo surprised when she saw how clean, and organized and well decorated it was.

She changed into his shirt which surprisingly covered her body until the middle of her thighs. So it just left her in his shirt and her under clothes

She put her clothes his in her dirty clothes hamper and walked out the bathroom and laid on his bed.

"Bro where's the FUCKING FOUL"Dee yelled at the game

Sage jumped from his deep voice yelling and covered her ears and sat on his bed

Dee looked at her and said "ah shit fat mama, my fault"

He went over  to her and kissed her forehead and walked away and started back playing the game.

Sage started blushing when he walked away, and she got on her phone and fell asleep.

———————————————————————————
~Dream land~
Sage moaned at the feeling of someone hands fingers going in and out of her, while someone was sucking on her clit.

Sage arched her back off the bed and moaned loudly gripping the persons hair. Her toes were curled.

The person reached up to her tittes and started toying with them with their free hand.

The person took their fingers out of sage and replaced their fingers with their tongue and started tongue fucking her. While rubbing her clit with their finger.

Sage started squealing and squirting and creaming on the persons tongue, when she looked down to see who it was, she couldn't make out the face. It was like the face was blurred.

———————————————————————————
~Dream land over~
"Yo Marie wake up" Dee said shaking her

"Hm" she said responding rubbing her eyes, she was low key pissed that he interrupted her goooodddd dream.

"You good? You was moaning or some shi in yo sleep" he asked taking his headset off putting it on his dresser laying on top of Marie.

"Mmh hm I'm okay" she spoke softly rubbing his scalp"

This chapter was kind of short