07

Next morning

D E ' L A N D O N

Dee woke up before Marie Because he had plans on taking her out. He got off of her and went to the bathroom and took a shower and got his hygiene stuff together.

He moisturized his body and put on a black tee shirt and some black Amiri jeans with some black balcengia's.

He turned on his room light and put on his diamond chain, and his Rolex. Then he went over to his bed and pulled the covers off of Marie and woke her up.

Marie started squirming around waking up with a mug on her face squinting her eyes.

"Stop mugging, you ain't scaring nun fat mama"Dee said

Marie shot him a bird and went in the bathroom and used the toilet and wiped herself good and washed her hands, and then she brushed her teeth and washed her face.

She went back in his room and laid on him because he was laying on the bed on his phone. "Why did you wake me up" she asked laying on his chest

"Cause we got plans, so I'm finna take you home so you can shower and allat extra shi" he told her

"Mmh" she replied getting up and putting on a pair of his joggers. The joggers on her looked like leggings. She looked reall good in them.

He got up and grabbed her ass slickly and moves away. "You're not slick Lyee" she told him

Dee loves the way his middle name rolls off of Sage's tongue, it does something to him.

She put on her shoes while he laughed and grabbed his keys and his phone and her phone and walked out his room while she followed behind him and they both exited the house making sure to lock the door.

They got into the car and Dee drove to Sage and Skeetas apartment.

———————————————————————————
At Sage and Skeetas apartment

     S A G E

Sage rubbed her body down in Vaseline and did the rest of her hygiene stuff , She put on her bra and underwear and her outfit for the day.

She flat ironed her black install that she had gotten done not to long ago, and it gave very much scalp.

"Dee come take my pictures outside" Marie told him walking out the bathroom and out the apartment.

He followed behind her doing what she told him.