03

Omniscient
                      📍Skeeta & Sage house 📍

  Dee and Skeeta sat on the couch passing the blunt in rotation while talking about nothing important. Sage was in the kitchen cooking spicy chicken and shrimp Alfredo .

"Dee, tell me why I was on the block, and den Joey, the  crackhead, showed me his squirrel on a LEASH" Skeeta told him

"Ah squirrel?"

"On ah leash?"Dee questioned

"YEA NIGGA ! IM TELLING YOU WHAT I SAW !" Skeeta said reminiscing about the sight he seen earlier.

"Ain't no way boy, ain't no mfkin way" Dee said laughing.

"So was the squirrel trained or some shi? Like was it doing tricks ?" Dee questioned

"Hn that mfka almost bit him" Skeeta said laughing

"Damn man"Dee laughed making Skeeta laugh so hard that he got up running around the house, and rolling on the ground.

   (Black folks can't never stay still when they laughing)

"Man I'm hungry asab" Dee said after they calmed down their laughter

"Im saying Sage taking hella longgggg, let's go check up on her "Skeeta said getting up off the floor.

They went in the kitchen and saw Sage sitting on the stool by the island on her phone . She didn't hear them come in because she has her  hearing aid turned off.

Skeeta tapped her on her shoulder and she jumped and out of reflex she slapped him .

"Ahh shit"Skeeta said holding his face

"Damn ree " Dee said laughing

(I'm really just making up nicknames for her because I don't feel like spelling her name out 😭)

Marie turned on her hearing aid and grabbed Ahmad

"I'm sooo sorry, I didn't mean to hit you, you scared me " Marie said sympathetically

"You good ree " Skeeta said

"Aye ree is the food done ?"

"Yes it is, I was about to text Ahmad and tell him that it was done but then that happened "

Dee didn't respond he just got him a paper plate and started fixing him some food

Dee thought Marie was a very beautiful girl, but he never tried to make a move on her because that's  his homie little sister.

————————————————————————————
Sage moaned at the throbbing feeling of someone thick long shaft going in and out of her.

Her moans and his low grunts and skin clapping were the only things you heard throughout the room .

He grabbed Sage by her neck so her back was facing his chest and tongue kissed her as their tongues fought for dominance.

Sage didn't know who was fucking her this good but she didn't want them to stop because it didn't feel like normal sex, it felt like they were making love . It felt like their souls were intertwining with each others.

"Ooouuu fuckkkkk I'm about to cum" Marie moaned loudly at the pleasure she was receiving

"Shitt- go ahead and cum ma, cum all over ya dick"  He said with his deep soothing voice

Marie let out a loud shrinking moan while her white sticky substance covers his long thick shaft, she looked back and she realized it was-

————————————————————————————
Sage jumped up out of her sleep drenched in sweat thinking about the dream she had, she was hot, horny and most importantly,  confused .

She got up and got in the shower, when she got out the shower she moisturized her skin and put on her bra and put on a big shirt and laid down and went back to sleep.

But before she went to sleep, Sage reached for her little beside her bed, and pulled the covers off of her so she was on top of them.

Marie also reached inside of her little night stand and got her vibrator and placed it on her clit . Her body instantly jerked from the pleasurable sensations that were going through her body.

Her mouth went gape letting out little soft whines, she wasn't scared to get loud because she knew her brother wasn't there .

Soon enough Sage inserted her middle finger and her ring finger into her mouth, and then into her pretty pink coochie, and started to thrust in and out of herself , while holding the vibrator to her clit.

Sage body shook rapidly as she started squirting and creaming at the same time and she was letting out loud moans.

De'Landon's POV

De'Landon's POV

  I pulled up to Skeeta and Sage's crib because I left my charger.

  I couldn't couldn't call Skeeta because my phone is dead, but I know he not here because his red and black srt isn't outside.

  I got out the car and went to their apartment and unlocked the door with the key Skeeta gave me for emergencies.

  As I was walking to the kitchen to get my charger I heard faint noises, so I walked towards the noise clutching my glock just incase.

  I got to Marie's room door and busted her room door wide open seeing her playing with herself.

I instantly shut her door.

"My bad ma" I apologized to her

  I went to the living room and grabbed my shower and made my way out the door but I made sure to lock the door and I got in my car and drove home.

  I got home and I went into my room and I put my phone on charge and I sat on my bed thinking about what I saw.

  My dick instantly grew hard.  But I had to control myself because that's my homie little sister.

*Ding*
*Ding*

   The dinging from my phone is what snapped me out of my thoughts, I grabbed my phone and seen that Sage texted me .
                                        Sage 🤸🏾‍♀️
Please don't tell anyone what you saw De'Landon

                                                                   I'm not Marie

If I find out you did, I'm not talking to you ever again

                                                              Igh now ma, gts
Mmh, night Landon

                                                           Good night Sagé