The First day (Trinity's POV)

📍Location : school

"You got this" I say to myself as I'm walking down the hallway finding my first class

At the moment I don't see anyone That I know and I'm so relieved. Based on the last three years, my high-school career should be non existent.

This year, I'm making a come back.

Let me catch you up.

9th grade year me and my mom lived in a homeless shelter and everyone at school found out.

Did I forget to mention that I go to a predominantly white school with a bunch of spoiled rich kids?

Yea, I was talked about for the rest of the year. In 10th grade I made friends with the handful of black people that attended Belmont high.

They were considered the popular group of the school because the group consisted of the football players and The black and Hispanic  rich/ghetto girls.

I never had black friends, and I just wanted to be around people who understood being black.

Boy was I wrong.

Everyone else was so nice except for three girls. Aka my ex "best-friends".

I always got the feeling that they were jealous of me and I never understood why, but they chose to make that year a living hell.

Their true colors really started to show.

I got rumors spread about me, cyber bullied and so many other things that I don't care to remember.

Fast forward to 11th grade year My baby brother died at three years old, It was hard for my family and that year and I gave up on school in general.

I wore pajamas to school, didn't care about school work, my grades and I even quit the dance team.

I really just slipped out of the social scene. None of my "friends" were there to support me.

They didn't even care about what I went through.

Oh let me make a quick insta post: