Prodigal Daughter part 2 (Trinity)

"Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour."
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭5‬:‭8‬ ‭NIV‬‬

📍Location: Zyan's car

We're sitting here staring at each other. Usually I'd be too shy and look away, but I don't want to, not tonight.

I did drink a little too much and being that this is my first time......I'm a light weight. I feel convicted but I just want to live like everyone else.

I feel like this is an opportunity to let Zyan know how I feel about him with a kiss.

I get out of my thoughts and start to lean in.

For a second he leans in too, then:

*Zyan clears his throat*

"Um we should go back inside, they're probably wrecking the house."

I start to feel sick, So I quickly turn to my side of the door, open it and throw up.

He gets out and comes to my side to open my door and help me out.

So close.

"Yeah, Lets get you inside.....This is why you shouldn't drink."

We go back inside to the party that hasn't died down.

Still drunk dancing students, flashing lights and even more people than before.

He holds my hand guiding me through the party and upstairs to his bathroom.

I run to his bathroom and close the door.

Conviction hit me like a truck.

I look at my self in the mirror a little dizzy.

I feel unrecognizable.

"God I don't know what I'm doing." I say quietly.

I stare at my reflection.

After coming back out I apologize for almost kissing him.

I mean we can't ignore what just happened.....or almost happened.

Zyans face looks conflicted.

He completely ignores my apology as if he was just too nervous to talk about it.

"Ew, Yeah you need to shower and rest." he looks like he wants to laugh but is also disgusted.

This is so embarrassing.

"You can shower in there and I'll have my cousin come bring you some of her clothes."

"When your done you can Lay in my bed until you sober up and I'll sleep on the loveseat over here." He demands.

Too tired to debate I follow directions.

"Ill go tell your Friend Nayna what happened, stay here.....and try not to throw up anywhere else okay?" he walks out shaking his head.

📍Location: Zyans room

I wake up to sunlight hitting my face

I wake up to sunlight hitting my face. I open my eyes to a place I've never seen before.

I sit up trying not to panic.

I look around trying to gather my surroundings.

Last thing I Remember I was at a party with Nayna and then Zyan came.

I hear snoring.

I see a black figure sprawled across the couch with White socks hanging off the end, Grey shorts and a Black back.

Zyan. Oh no. No no no please.

Please tell me nothing happened between us.

I get out of the bed and look down at what I'm wearing.

Who's clothes so I have on? They are girl clothes.

I throw a pillow at his head from afar.

"Ahh" he says jumping up startled.

I tried not to laugh.

He rubs his head and sees me standing there.

"What's your problem?" He says still dazed from being in a deep sleep.

"Why am I in YOUR room? And who's clothes do I have on??" I ask impatiently.

"Can you Relax?" He lays back down on the couch and closes his eyes.

Sigh.

I cross my arms. "Did anything happen between us last night?"

"Yes......well no.....I mean kinda" he says still with his eyes closed.

"ZYAN!" I say now very impatient.

"Okay okay , you got drunk, we almost kissed, Then you threw up and went to sleep in my bed. The end." He gets up and stretches.

My mind is racing.

Okay well at-least I know nothing really happened.

I start to remember when I started drinking last-night, after that everything else is a blur.

"WE?? almost kissed?" I say in disbelief.

"It doesn't matter." he starts putting on his shirt totally brushing it off.

My phone goes off interrupting my next thoughts.