1. I used to call my fiancé "Bro!" - Part 1

Yesterday my friend and one of my greatest supporters texted me, "Hey Appie! I heard you wanted to write stories of other people"

I said, "Yeah you have anything to say?" 

She enthusiastically agreed and said, "With the story, there's good news for you!"

Well well well!!! Now I had a serious interest in her story. She started, 

"Last year I realized my photos were used by fake Instagram accounts even though I had a private account. I knew this shit is done by one of my followers obviously, so I started to remove people whom I wasn't familiar with and also some other suspicious ones. One of them was a very cute guy.. Rohit. Let me tell you about him!

Rohit is super cute guy! He has curly hair, those circular specs and he plays guitar!!! Dude like my prince charm!!! The moment I saw his profile I knew I found my next date!

I texted him on Instagram, "Hi Rohit! I was bored and saw your post in my insta feed. You play guitar very well! Your new fan here!" 

After few minutes he replied, "Huh? My brother is dating someone else miss."

I was like what's wrong with this guy? Did he misunderstood me with someone else? And so I asked him, "Pardon? I guess you texted a wrong person hehe..."

"You are not here for my brother?" He asked right away and replied him with the speed of light, "I guess I made it clear right at the moment I texted you."

He apologized and told me he has an elder brother because of whom girls usually DM him to get to close to his brother

"Oh is it? Well...." I didn't know what to reply now so I just sent him whatever came in my mind.

"Hey BDW do you work in IT Tech park New Delhi?", He asked and I gulped. "Yes. Don't tell me you do too x"

"He he... then what should I reply?" He replied. I screamed of joy because I got a crush and it's not even an hour and I found him working in a same place.

"Yeah~ Let's meet tomorrow, I'm busy right now", I replied bcoz dude I had no idea how to react.

We agreed to meet and had a cup of coffee. He cleared his misunderstanding and told me that his elder brother is very famous because he is talented and smart...not forgetting to mention 'good looking' as well. I smiled and wanted Rohit to not have any awkwardness so I said, "Come on show me his face"

I saw his brother's picture, Rahul... He looked very handsome! But honestly I'm into cute guys so I said, "Nice but you are best... at least for me though" I don't know what kind of flirting I was trying to do but yeah got through it.

For some reasons Rohit looked at me with his wide eyes opened. He looked surprised. 

Did I just embarrassed myself?"

(Keep reading! Part 2 is coming! We will have all 3 parts of this story and yeah do share your stories to me too)