1. I used to call my fiancé "Bro!" - Part 3

Rahul grinned, "I'm not your bro!"

Damn he got mad at me for calling him bro? But bro is not brother its an emotion dude come on somebody tell this fellow. But if he got an attitude then I can be a bad girl as well~

"If not bro then what am I supposed to call you? Honey?" I winked. 

He looked at me and bent a little closer, "You need to taste if it tastes like honey first."

I gulped. I could feel his warm breathe. I freaked out and started looking into the space. He is such a bad boy! What does he thinks of himself? I know I am beautiful but he cannot be this vulgar with me. 

"And these kids thinks they can be better than daddy~" He mumbled.

"What the heaven? Don't challenge me!" I said with my fist ready to punch him any time. 

He smirked and said, "Bro girls can't pass the baby phase"

Well I couldn't understand what he's saying and neither I can ever forget this but yeah at that time I wanted to make that guy cry for me AT ANY COST.

After landing we had some professional talk and went to our rooms to get ready for a welcome party. I wore a dress which would make that freak fall for me on 1 knee. 

When I entered the hallway all eyes were on me even Rahul's as well. I looked at him and smirked. He walked towards me and asked me, "You dressed this hot for me... am I that important?"

I snapped out of the reality. I asked myself why am I doing this? It literally switched my mood away. Why am I giving importance to him? Rahul knew I was not feeling comfortable so he offered to drop me by the room. 

In the lift he said, "I didn't want to ruin the party, I was just trying to have fun"

"Yeah this is how you play with girls I know. No need to explain it to me. I'm not one of those girls ok?" I said avoiding any eye contact with him. 

"What? I don't play girls! I only had 1 girlfriend!" Rahul exclaimed.

I looked at him, "Rohit told me everything so no need to hide." 

"Hm? What did he tell you?" Rahul asked me but I was on my floor so I got out of the lift and went directly to my room to sleep.

All night I could dream about Rahul and his words. I don't know what I was feeling but that feeling could not let me sleep at all.

Next day I and Rahul pretended very well like nothing had happened and started working. Rahul is a good leader and I'm a good follower so I was standing out among other employees. But during all this time I could not stop looking at Rahul.

7 to 8 months passed by. Rahul & I were catching each other glancing. During all these months all I could understand was Rahul was a very gentle man, and a gentleman. He would donate, play with street cats and dogs, watch sunsets... He was just as opposite of what Rohit told me. Yeah I was in contact with Rohit and he was frequently telling me to stay away from Rahul.