5. Night stands

the club isn't the best place to find love so the bar is where I go~

Well, this song defines me a lot! 

After my breakup I was depressed but after knowing the reason I became the cause of my ex's depression.

He cheated on me for a very curvy girl. I wanted to show him whom he lost! So I started clubbing and going out with random guys.

So basically I was within the limits. Like hugging them and holding hands but when they started coming close to me I realized I was loosing it. I started thinking about my ex boyfriend so I avoided kissing and all.

Once I saw my ex boyfriend with his new bimb0 girl friend in a club. Our eyes met and he looked at me with those pathetic eyes which where reflecting that, Aww you are still alone...

There was a guy with me who was trying to come close to me from a long time so I grabbed his collar and pulled him for a kiss. I didn't feel a lot about that kiss since the focus was on my ex boyfriend.

This new guy pulled me closer and dragged me for a motel. With all my consents I tagged along and we had my first night. 

Next night I couldn't move properly but that pain was amazing. I started forgetting about my ex and started clubbing more for myself.

I would enjoy a lot and have fun sometimes with new guys.

I'm pretty sure some of you think this is not a right way to enjoy but for me it is. 

These clubs are life for me and night stands are love of this life! (Which I used to hate)

HM... HM... SHE WANTS TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF HER, OR ARE YOU INTERESTED IN KNOWING SOME INCIDENTS OF HER ON THOSE NIGHTS??