6. My boyfriend's secret broke me

My boyfriend Rahul and I had been together for 3 years. (Name of me or my boyfriend is not real. Using random names to tell our story)

At first like any other couples we were lovie dovie and used to have awkwardness too. Eventually we shared our social media passwords as well like any typical couple. 

We were happy as long as I was unaware of his secret. 

So 1 week ago my boyfriend told me that his parents will be out for a few days and since I'm living in a hostel here I should come and stay with him for these days. 

I was on 7th cloud when I told me these things. I was happy and packed my bags. I was so in love that if anyone would come and tell me your boyfriend is not that good for you I'd fight with them then. I gave him my 100% I loved the way he treated me. We were open minded enough to allow each others talk and go out with opposite gender friends. Everyone in our friend circle would support us and loved the way we treat each others. No possessiveness, no over protectiveness and no controlling of each others.

I was happy in the world of lies but now since I'm in the reality it hurts me more than I thought it would be.

When I went to his house to live for 2 days there... my eyes were wide open. I was finally awaken and was dragged back to the reality. 

He welcomed me warmly in his house. I thought it was cute of him to act like this. We had a moment together and we finally got ready to prepare our dinner. I insisted on making the food in the house than ordering it from outside. Rahul went out to a mart for grocery shopping. 

I suddenly had an urge to clean his room like a typical wife. I got inside the room and started cleaning it even though it was cleaned. I found a phone in his cupboard under his daily dairy. 

The phone was locked and had a weird wallpaper. I don't know why I had a wrong feeling about it. 

When Rahul came back I asked him to rest and till then I prepared food. We had our dinner and we again made out. But for some reasons I was feeling uneasy and didn't enjoy it at all. 

When I saw him sleeping I sneaked through his cupboard and took the phone out. I tried several passwords related to me, and his family but nothing worked. That day his phone was locked for many times. But still I could not guess the password. Then I realized that there's face lock too... I unlocked the phone finally using his face!

But the moment phone was unlocked I had a really bad feeling. My hands were shaking and I was having sweaty body.

I locked myself in the washroom and checked through the phone. I know its not a good thing to check someone's phone but it was hidden with 100% charging and looked in a very good condition. And most weird thing is it was my boyfriend's phone which I was unaware of. 

I first went through his contact details. I saw a number which was being called once or twice daily. I noted the number in my phone and checked if my number was saved or not and guess what, my number was not shared at all! Instead it was blocked! I could hear my heart beating fast.