4. My mom stopped talking to me after seeing my insta

As any other girl in their teenage I, Akanksha also started to be curious & excited about $ex and intimacy. 

Ofc I was attracted to the opposite gender and isn't it normal?

But my parents started noticing this change and told me clearly that they should not catch me looking at any guy other wise they would stop my education and make me marry a peon. 

I was scared of this thought since I know that wasn't just a threat but it was something my parents would actually do because they were always super strict with me. 

Once while watching p0rn in the midnight I saw an advertisement of a $tripper earning money as a superchat. Dude!! This is crazy. 

I don't know why I just thought I should do this too! But when I started I didn't get many views. Very less people joined me. I thought maybe because I was new so I waited for months.

I was about to give up then I remember my dad saying- If you can't do better then started observing people who are best in that area of work or atleast better than you and then start working on yourself. Well... I did.

I started observing what things other $trippers do and guess what I found out. They self satisfies.

Yeah! They satisfy themselves and just so they earn money for it. Isn't it cool? You get to satisfy yourself and you get paid for it? 

I tried to copy it. At first it was tough for me to feel myself and satisfy myself. Dude I was virgin and never had a bf so what do you expect?

But to my surprise that attracted more people online.

They saw me being in pain and try not to cry while using my fingers.... people loved me while I was in pain. I got a lot of money for it.

Something new and unexpected. I got a kick in doing this. 

Every Saturday I would come online and do this and people would love me. I was soon a competitor of the girl who was best in this. 

I started a lot of things and cosplaying where some of my loyal customers/ viewers told me that they wanted to join me on my social ID since they found me their favourite.

I don't know if you like me after reading this or not but honestly because of this I started loving my self. I found myself beautiful.

To expand my reach I created an Instagram account and connected with my loyal customers/Viewers.

While I was busy in the nights for my $tripping show I didn't realize mom was standing in front of my door listening me moan all night.

One day she even burst out in the room to see who was there in my room and I acted as if I was in pain because I walked a lot that day. Though I thought mom coming to my room like this was normal but it wasn't. 

Gosh! I wish I had noticed it earlier.

One day mom asked me if she can use my phone to search someone on google and as a typical Sanskari girl I gave it to her. And that's how it became a habit of her to use my phone. 

Once she asked me if I can search her childhood friend on instagram and i did. While I was showing her her friend's profile she snatched the phone. 

I reluctantly gave it to her thinking she needs it to see her friend. 

She got up and slapped me harder. I was shocked. I didn't see this coming.

Mom threw my phone on the ground and broke it into pieces. 

"You are such a shameless woman! I wish I had aborted you and never gave birth to you! You are shame for me!" She shouted.

I felt bad but not entirely. I knew what she saw and I had my side clear and loud.

"You don't want me to talk to any guy and you don't want me to a lesbian too! What's wrong with you mom?" I said.

Without realizing there were tears in my eyes I gathered the pieces of my phone and mom shouted, "Tell this to your dad!"

I lost myself. Within a second I found myself touching my mom's feet and begging her not to tell my dad about this.

Whole day I was crying and begging and then mom said, "I won't tell your dad but know one thing, you will have to marry a guy I choose right after a few weeks and yeah always remember one thing, today you lost your mother!" 

After 3 weeks I got married to an engineer. He was nice yet quite healthy. But on bed it was fcking amazing. I secretly recorded our intimacy time and uploaded it. I earnt a lot of money.

Whenever my husband is away I do come online and do those things that pleases me.

I am a bad daughter. I satisfied myself without revealing my face since I use masks. No one knows who am I. But my pleasures controls me. I still don't talk with my mom. I am in touch with my dad and honestly he knows me better now than my mom ofc. Everything is going good except the title of this story.... bye!

HEY? DO YOU THINK HER DOING THAT LIVE THINGS IS OKAY? EVEN AFTER CONSIDERING HER MOM?