1. I used to call my fiancé "Bro!" - Part 2

My friend continued,

"Rohit looked at me like he had seen a freaking ghost.

"Hey what's wrong Rohit?" I asked him.

"Um... He's my twin actually." Rohit said.

I gulped with awkwardness. Why was I too confident to flirt? He must me thinking I'm a despo now! Sh*t! 

"You guys don't seem to be twins though" I said to save my a$$

"Well just the difference of hairs may be... and could be the hobbies." He said.

I wanted to know Rohit more so I asked him, "You like playing guitar and what else?"

"I'm an artistic guy... though my brother has some weird habits like playing with girls, pretending to be perfect... blah blah blah sh*ts you know." Rohit said.

I found it weird. I mean which brother insults their sibling in front of others this early? Was he this comfortable with me? If you were to be there in my shoes would you trust Rohit right away after what he had spoken?

Anyway, I just smiled and told him I'm getting late for the office. After working for hours, all motivation I was getting was Rohit's cute smile that was lingering in my head. But there was no spark between us. When work was done I found Rohit calling someone... we had an eye contact and I asked him, "Is everything okay?" 

"Actually my car is punctured. It will take time and I need to go home urgently. My mom is ill." He told me and I immediately asked him to sit with me on my scooter and dropped him off. 

He told me to come inside and since his mom was not well I went to see her. 

BHUPP!!! I bumped on someone in a hallway.

"Hey?" I said I cleansing my hair.

Got no response so I looked at that person and it was Rahul!! Woah.... he had that cold aura around him and damn his hot looks. I could feel myself melting. 

He rolled his eyes and without apologizing he went inside a room.

WTF! How dare he? He is a jerk right? Then why didn't he try to come closer to me? Am I not pretty enough? 

"Bro? Did you see me?" I asked but he was vanished till then.

"Kajal?" Rohit called me. "Yeah coming." I answered him and followed the voice.

His mom was completely fine and actually pranked Rohit to make him come home early. We smiled and his mom asked me to wait for the dinner. 

So first of all, things were getting too fast between me and Rohit. Yesterday I found his existance and right away I had a crush on him, within an hour we had a healthy chat and now I'm at his home. Some thing didn't feel right. 

Since him mom convinced me to wait I had to wait. I offered her help for the dinner but aunt said, "Don't worry dear, Rahul helps me in dinner."

I was happy to know this jerk Rahul at least does something nice. During the dinner we 3 had a good talk though Rahul didn't say a thing. Weird but whatever.

Days passed, I and Rohit got along so well and became besties after some months. I used to chill at his home sometimes and his mom was amazing.

Though Rohit never stopped complaining about his brother Rahul and I also found him kinda rude so I approved his hatred. But... honestly I forgot I had a crush on Rohit when I got to know him. We were inseparable friends by then.

In the month of august of previous year I received an offer to work in Dubai and guess what who else was in my team.... Rahul!! Rahul worked under the our capital company so basically I was assigned in his team. Though Rohit didn't like the idea of me and Rahul along with 8 others going to Dubai by our self for work. He was scared I would get closer and break my heart.

It was a nice opportunity for me and my career. Even my parents agreed so I signed all the essential documents and got ready to fly. But guess what I saw in the plain.

Rahul was sitting right besides me and was staring at my stomach.... creep?

"Bro anything wrong with you?"