2. My muslim boyfriend lied to me part 1

Hey, I'm Saloni from Borivali. 

I was dating a guy who's name I can't share because of privacy issues but we can call him "Biz". 

Biz and I were dating for 2 years now. I was very happy. I can never forget the day I proposed him. I wanted to be on one knee but when he realized it he sat in front of me and told me I don't have to do this for him because he feels love from me.

Biz treated me like a princess, I got everything what a normal girl in love would ask for, like attention, care, freedom, personal space, adventure, everything. 

We would not share gifts or goodies but for us the most precious things were handmade gifts with love. Biz was the best cook in my opinion after mom. He would cook for me and I would make him some artistic things like painting. We were happy with each others.

Like any other relationship, I also used to bring the topic of marriage in our conversation and Biz would make me dream of having a small beautiful family with him. He told me he is going to marry me and just this 1 sentence was enough to make me smile.

But recently something terrible has happened with us which ruined my life.

Since I was to be 25, my family was taking my marriage seriously. I told Biz everything. He got scared to loose me forever. He could not see me with another guy like how can anyone would like to see their loved ones getting married with someone else?

Biz eagerly decided to tell everything to his family. He told me to wait for his call at 3.30 pm. But that day he didn't call me at all neither he received any call from me. 

I wanted to tell everything to my family as well but I was waiting for his signal. Guess what happened?

(Guys this story has 2 parts... Keep reading and share your opinions)