3. 10 Steps of making my crush like me

Hi! I am Shreya! I'm from a small village and living a happy life, but my life wasn't this happy before a few months. Let's start with my story (Please don't forget to like the chapter and save for more stories)

When I was a kid there was this guy named Siddharth. He was quite popular in our neighborhood because of his cute fluffy chicks and those round specs. He was smart for his age like spelling his name, knowing the address, and being polite. Every one of our age was jealous of him and didn't really get along with him but I just liked him so much! He would always play with me and never make fun of him.... hay~ such a nice soul. 

I was quite popular for being naughty and strong for my age. Since we got along so well, we used to play at each other's place and have so many pictures clicked by our parents. But later he had to move to some other city. I was sad but eventually I moved on.

today I am in 12th grade and guess what, at the starting of our 12th grade a new boy was announced to join us.... "rare.... how can someone get admitted in 12th grade? May be that student was expelled from his previous school and he must be rich so his parents paid the bribe to the college and he got in!", All the students started gossiping.

To everyone's shock, a guy with circular specs, cool titan watch, clean and ironed clothes, neat attire and bright aura appeared in front of us. "Woah~" we gasped.

"Hi, I'm Siddharth! I was in DPS before. Now, since my father transferred in here I got admitted to this school. I was basically from this place only. I used to live near Mauli Mandir" New student started to introduce himself.

Mouli mandir...? Is he the same Siddharth I know? 

"Now I look upto you guys and I hope we will get along." He finished his introduction.

Everyone clapped from his and ofc he got attention right away!

We girls were talking in the washroom. "Siddharth looks handsome." Nisha said.

All the girls nodded. 

"But did you see him talking with guys only? He seems to maintain distance with girls" Aradhya said.

Again all of them nodded.

"Anyways he seems to be like a nerd to me... may be he could be a cheesy guy." Aiza said. and all of them started to laugh.

"Hey Aiza?  Siddharth is a studious guy but that doesn't make him nerd! He is a basket ball player and do you know he likes to cook?" I stood for Siddharth.

Girls were shocked and said, "Do you like him? Are you a creep? How do you know this?" 

"He... he was my neighbour." I stutter but everyone heard. 

"You think being past friends can make you get him?" Nisha said and pushed me.