PROLOGUE (Edited)

Lily and James missed their son sorely he would be 27 now, Harry and Rosa are in their last year at Hogwarts and yet their eldest siblings never went, because of Peter Pettigrew, Severus Snape and Lucius Malfoy all of whom were in Azkaban. {a.n voldy never existed, james parent are alive, all who died during the battle of Hogwarts survived} 

A letter appeared in Lily's hand she read it "Potter's if you come to Hogwarts you will see your son again, signed S.S" Lily and James were angry how dare this S.S mention their son so they went to Hogwarts hoping to find the identity of this person.

"who wrote this letter?" yelled Lily "i did" said Stephen Strange "and who are you?" asked Hermione "Stephen Strange" he replied "i know your son, he is alive, i will work with him, we're gonna watch his life here they are"

Six people fell out the portal. One woman and five men. The woman a red head looked around her green eyes flashed, she took a defence stance, her eyes landed on one woman, a look alike of Melina an exact lookalike. One of the men, a dirty blond with grey eyes he was a mirror of James, the great hall looked at him in awe, he headed over to the red head he whispered something to her she smiled "Avengers" said Stephen the six looked at him "introduce yourselves"

"Natasha Romanoff" said the red head

"Tony Stark, Genius..." the man was interrupted "No need Tony" said Natasha.

"Steve  Rogers"

"Bruce Banner"

"Thor Odinson"

"Clint Barton" he was still standing next to Natasha.

Every witch and wizard gaped at the man, Clint Barton, every one knew the story of the wizard who went missing "Clint?" whispered Lily in shock "who the hell are you?" he questioned "your mother and father" "yeah right" scoffed Natasha knowing her best friend was actually abanoned like her, well now she knew the truth she was taken, Lily and James glared at her, she glared back while Harry and Rosa stared at their brother in awe, and glared at Natasha, Clint turned and whispered something to Natasha. She broke the glare and made eye contact with Clint, she relaxed a little and Stephen froze time and removed the tables and gave comfy red couches.