6-Avengers Assemble-6 (Edited)

We are back in the underground lab, Selvig and several scientists work around the CMS device. Clint walks in, holding an iPad, someone shows something to Selvig.

"Where were you?" asked Natasha curiously, "we couldn't find you" said Fury, Clint shrugged it was something he never divulged. Natasha frowned she didn't like it when Clint wasn't telling her anything, in fact it scared her.

Erik Selvig: (to person) Put it over there! [To Clint] Where did you find all these people?

"Well we have no shortage of people who want to kill the deadliest duo on the planet or even just want them on their side" said Fury, Natasha and Clint nodded in agreement.

Clint Barton: SHIELD has no shortage of enemies doctor (He holds up a screen showing information on Iridium). Is this the stuff you need?

"What is that?" asked Hermione "Iridium, it's found in meteorites and forms and anti-protons" said Bruce "it is also a stabilising agent" added Tony, Bruce nodded in agreement. Hermione just looked confused.

Erik Selvig: Yeah, iridium. It's found in meteorites, it forms anti-protons. It's very hard to get hold of.

"Also that" said Tony.

Clint Barton: Especially if SHIELD knows you need it.

"Also true but they didn't know" said Natasha.

Erik Selvig: Well, I didn't know! [Sees Loki coming] this is wonderful the the tesseract has shown me so much it's more than knowledge it's truth.

Clint practically growled at the screen what the tesseract had shown was not truth it was all a lie.

Loki: I know it uh touches everyone differently

Clint just nodded slightly.

Clint was in the background talking to a Loki agent

Loki: What did it show you agent Barton?

"His next target" said Natasha quietly.

Clint Barton: My next target

Erik Selvig: (laughs) Stick in the mud he's got no soul, (Clint turns to the doctor) no wonder you chose this tomb to work in.

Rosa glared at Selvig how dare he say her brother has no soul.

Clint Barton: Well the Radisson doesn't have three levels of lead line flooring between SHIELD and that cube

Natasha smirked that sentence meant more to non brainwashed Clint than brainwashed Clint knew, the Radisson was where they had their honeymoon and such fun that night as well.

Selvig nods absentmindedly and walks away

Loki: I see why Fury chose you guard it

Barton and Loki walk through the underground lab

Clint Barton: You're gonna have to contend with him as long as he's in the air I can't pin him down, he'll be putting together a team.

"Yes he will be and yes he did, although someone wasn't intent on joining it was actually just supposed to be me, Thor, Steve, Bruce but Barton and Romanoff got roped into it, how I'm not sure" said Tony "Phil's death, that was the reason, he had told us to join but we stubbornly refused saying we don't want to compromise SHIELD but in reality, we didn't want to work with other people. Phil kept pushing us to and we just pushed him away, from the moment I joined SHIELD it was just me, Clint, Phil and occasionally Fury and Hill other than that it was the three of. Clint and I had only ever worked with each other. Phil told us to try and work with other people but it was his death that pushed it" said Natasha guilt filled her face, she couldn't believe it had taken her second best friends death to force herself to join the Avengers. She and Clint were already recommended anyway, they just didn't want to join.

Loki: Will they be a threat?

"Yes" said Rosa.

Clint Barton: To each other more than likely but if Fury can get them on track and he might they could throw some noise our way

"I love how Barton just knew that it is kind of hilarious" said Tony "Spider would've just killed you all anyway" he said of course saying his personal nickname for Natasha in Russian so no-one could understand him.

Loki looks at Clint

Loki: You admire Fury

"No" said Clint bluntly with every other avenger agreeing if there was one thing they could count on from Natasha and Clint it was that they did not admire Fury but he was their boss and got on fairly well with him.

Clint and Loki keep walking

Clint Barton: He's got a clear line of sight

"Well not with one eye he doesn't" Natasha said to Clint who nodded in agreement.

Loki: Is that why you failed to kill him?

"Nope he was disoriented and he prefers his bow and arrow, but he could've killed Fury he just didn't want to" said Natasha Clint nodded in agreement "you know a lot about my son Miss Romanoff maybe we could exchange pleasantries" said Lily almost kindly, Natasha narrowed her eyes and shook her head.

Clint stops walking as Loki walked into the tunnel

Clint Barton: It might be I was disoriented and I'm not at my best with a gun

"That's true" said Clint.

Loki turns with an idea

Loki: I want to know everything you can tell me about this team of his I would test their mettle I weary of scuttling in shadows I mean to rule this world not burrow in it

Natasha knew it wasn't Clint's fault he told Loki about some of her past, she'd rather that then him know about them and their family, but she did hate Loki and Thor, Thor for allowing him to become what he is and Loki for becoming what he is.

Clint Barton: It's a risk

"YES IT IS" boomed Thor, Natasha glared at him and he cowered there was only two humans who actually genuinely scared Thor, Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton.

Loki smiles devilishly

Loki: Oh yes

Clint Barton: If you're set on making yourself known I could be useful

"Well that worked" said Tony, Clint nodded, he kept looking at a British red head, who kept staring at him every chance she got and Clint wanted to know why.

Loki walks to Clint

Loki: Tell me what you need

Clint opens the case his bow is in and extends the bow

The Weasley twins looked in amazement, "awesome" they said in sync.

Clint Barton: I'll need a distraction and an eyeball

Ginny practically fainted not because of what he said but the way he said it, Ginny turned to Lily "aunt Lily, can I marry him when I graduate?" she asked already knowing the answer was yes "of course dear he is yours if we can drag him out that group and away from the Russian." said Lily, Ginny smiled.