9

steve arrived at the smithstoian museum, he was in the captain america exhibit, after visiting that and peggy, he bumped into sam and talked for a bit, and fury was in his office and denied entry to his computor, by the world security council, alexander pierce is holding a virtual meeting with the world security council, "if nick fury thinks he can get his costumed thugs and strike commandos to mop up his mess he is sorly mistaken, this faliuer is unacceptable" said singh "well considering this attack took one mile from my soverign waters, it's a bit more than that, i call for an immident hearing" said yen "good lord gentleman, steve roger and natasha romanoff, saved the hostages, under the order of nick fury, isn't that what you wanted? and no-one died" said hawley "that may be pamela, but we don't need hearings we need action it is the councils duty to over see shield" said Rockwell pamela hawley rolled her eyes "this breach, raises serious questions" said Malick "like how the hell did a french pirate manage to hijack a covert shield ship in broad daylight" singh "if i may, he is Algerian i can draw a map if you like" said pierce "i appricate your wit pierce but this council takes international piracy very seriously" singh said "you do? well i don't i care about the whole fleet not one boat and if you lot are going to do stupid stuff and i'm sure pamela would agree with me on this we need someone to over see us" said pierce "pehaps pierce is correct" said pamela "now now pamela and pierce nobody is suggesting..." pierce's assistante came in and whispered something to him "sorry lady and gentelman, you'll have to excuse me" alexander hung up and met with fury "i work forty floors away and it takes a hijack for you to come and visit"' "a nuclear war would do it too" referring to the time most world securtity council members almost nuked manhatten they shake hands "busy in there?" "nothing some earmarks can't fix"