3-Avengers Assemble-3 (Edited)

[We are now in a SHIELD analytical room, filled with monitors of partially silhouetted people. Fury stands in the middle, frowning. They make up the World Security Council.]

Councilman Yen: Director SHIELD operates under the world security council we should have been informed of all the details.

"Should they though?" asked Natasha sarcastically "yes" snapped Lily, Natasha looked at her rolling her eyes.

Nick Fury: The Council's interest in our work has always been about results not procedure.

"True" said Natasha "wasn't it the council who told Fury to tell you to kill me?" asked Natasha, Clint responded "yes"

Councilman Singh: Agent Clint Barton is intimate with SHIELD procedure I believe and now we learn he is working with the enemy.

Natasha turned to the screen glaring, she looked ready to kill, Clint grabbed her wrist, but knowing it wouldn't hold her for long.

Fury frowns looking down wondering who told them most definitely not Natasha or Coulson chances are it was Hill.

"How did they know?" asked Lily worried for her son "someone told them, I'll bet it was Hill, I'm gonna kill her" Natasha laughed like a maniac.

Councilman Rockwell: A man whose talent appears to be...

[Fury cuts Councilman Rockwell off]

Nick Fury: killing, but he didn't kill me, he didn't go for the headshot he's been brainwashed but I won't write him off we're on Loki's trail, we're scrambling a response team

"Thank you Nick" said Natasha "your welcome" he said in response from behind the red head, most people jumped the only one's that didn't were Natasha and Clint knowing Fury had been there the whole time.

Councilwoman: (spiteful) the avengers

Natasha practically lunged at the screen screaming in fury when Clint grabbed her waist, "she's supposed to side with us!!" "and she is, that was her way of saying find Barton" said Clint managing to decode Hawley's cryptic messages, Natasha stopped screaming and struggling at that revelation.

Councilman Yen: The Avengers initiative was shut down director it was a volatile concept at the best of time which this is not.

"He's supposed to like us too" sulked Natasha "you do realise, he was saying to Fury, lie to get the Avengers up and running?" Clint signed, Natasha nodded in thanks.

Nick Fury: (lying) this is just a response team.

"Reckon Rockwell and Singh believed that?" asked Natasha "every word" said Fury.

Councilwoman: (snapping) I suggest you make you're response rapid we all know what's at stake

Natasha grinned, what was at stake? Clint's life, his job, his wife's life, his niece, nephew and sister in law's life, "what's at stake?" asked Ginny "is she stupid?" asked Natasha, Molly looked angry and started yelling at Natasha when Nat glared and Molly shut up.

[the screen turns off]

Nick Fury: (to himself) yes we do

"He was right, we all knew what was at stake" said Tony.

[We are now in a Brooklyn gym at night. Occupied by one man, beating a punching bag in the gym lights, alone in the floor, lost in the fight. Steve Rogers. He beats the bag harder trying to get rid of the memories that invade his mind.]

Hermione who is bisexual looked ready to faint, Ginny also looked ready to faint, but she was more interested in Clint Barton.

[We see a WWII flashback, we see a Hydra base, Captain America is running through a forest, dodging mortar shells, gunfire and Tesseract energy blasts.]