2-Avengers Assemble-2 (Edited)

A/N: The Wizarding World is xenophobic 

We end up in Russia. There is a building, a warehouse, next to some unfinished railroad tracks under construction. The building is only occupied by Georgi Luchkov, a Russian general, and two thugs, with a prisoner amongst them, she is Natasha Romanoff, tied to a chair in a black dress. The taller thug is in the middle of hitting the spy, she grunts and tilts her head back removing the hair from her face. They have a conversation in Russian.

"What language is that?" asked Molly "Russian" replied Natasha, most of the Wizarding World scowled they hated anyone who was not American or from the UK.

General Luchkov: (in Russian) This is not how I wanted the evening to go.

Clint muttered something in Russian, Natasha heard and nodded in agreement.

Natasha Romanoff: (In Russian) I know how you wanted this evening to go. Believe me, this is better.

[The taller thug pushes her chair back, tilting it over the edge of a few story drop, and Natasha hides her fear.]

Most people gaped at her, how was she not afraid? How was she not shitting herself with fear? Natasha sensed these looks and glared causing them to look away.

Natasha Romanoff: (In Russian) I thought General Solohob was in charge of the export business.

General Luchkov: Solohob? Your outdated information betrays you. The famous Black Widow. Nothing but a pretty face.

"Famous, Black Widow" muttered Hermione before gasping quietly, Natasha Romanoff, the deadliest woman on the planet worked with her girlfriends and best friends brother, she would inform them later and tell them Natasha was bad news.

Natasha Romanoff: (raising an eyebrow) You really think I'm pretty?

"Nice to know your priority's are in order Nat" said Clint "they always are" she responded.

[Luchkov walks over to a table filled with tools of torture and interrogation, picking up a pair of pliers. The tall thug next to her forces her jaw open.]

Clint glared at onscreen Luckov.

General Luchkov: Tell him, We do not need the Lermontov to transfer the tanks. Tell him he's out well...

(He shows her pliers ready to remove her teeth)

Ginny screamed and fainted, Clint rolled his eyes what is it with witches, wizards and fainting? He wondered.

General Luchkov: (in English) You may have to write it down.

[A phone rings, and thug 1 looks to Natasha's phone in confusion. He picks it up.]

"Whoever was ringing should've saved you" said Lily, Natasha looked at her like she was insane.

Thug 1: Da? [He looks to Luchkov.] It's for you.

General Luchkov: you listen here...

Phil Coulson: You're at 1-14 Solenski plaza 3rd floor we have an F-22 exactly 8 miles out, but the woman on the phone or I will blow up the block before you make it to the lobby

He places the phone at Natasha's ear who balances it on her shoulder, she is confused.

"Your face" laughed Tony, Natasha looked at him hiding a smile.

Phil Coulson: We need you to come in

Natasha Romanoff: Are you kidding me I'm working