1-Avengers Assemble-1 (Edited)

(Italics is sign language)

A smoky cube shaped object emerges, The Tesseract filling the screen with darkness. We see a throne room in space, we see a clothed figure, The Other

The Other {VO:} "the tesseract has awakened. it is on a little world. a little human world, they would wield it's power" 

The Other faces an armored figure with a horned helmet, he is Loki of Asgard, Loki is handed a scepter, the Chitauri scepter long, golden with a blue gem

"who is that?" asked Rosa "who is who?" asked Natasha "the horned person" she responded "Loki" Natasha replied.

The Other: but our allies know it's workings, as they never will, he is ready to lead, our force our chitauri will follow, the world will be his and what can the humans do but burn?"

"Excuse me?" scoffed Ginny, Clint looked at Natasha both of whom knew this was going to be a long day/evening/week whatever they wanted to call it.

Ten of Thousands of CHITAURI stand ready in a seething mass of neat rows and columns, the ground simply QUAKES.

"What are those?!" screeched Lily in shock catching her breath, "Chitauri" said Natasha simply shrugging, Lily frowned "I didn't ask you" "well I answered get over carrot head" Clint hid a snort with a cough as Lily looked offended, "you can't talk little red" said Tony, Natasha glared in response.

PROJECT P.E.G.A.S.U.S FACILITY ​- NIGHT Out in the NEW MEXICO desert, a remote research facility is in a state of panic. It's an evacuation. A swooping helicopter flies in. it is chaos Men in suits run around, getting everything they need Soldiers on foot jump onto Humvees, accelerating the hell out of there. A voice speak from the hidden loudspeakers.

"that place is huge" breathed Luna, Natasha and Clint smirked they used to work there.

Helicopter landing pad, Standing a few yards from the landing pad, Agent Phil Coulson in a suit with badass shades, peers at the helicopter as it lands. Walking out of the helicopter is Agent Maria Hill the deputy director of SHIELD following her is Nick Fury director of SHIELD, the two approach Coulson.

"She's pretty" said Justin Finch-Fletchley, Natasha looked at Clint and signed "Wait till Nick hears that" he responded with "He won't be happy" the two assassins kept eye contact until Tony interrupted "I've asked once and I'll ask again how do you know ASL?" "our secret Tony" they said.

Fury: How bad is it?

Coulson That's just it sir, we don't know

"How can they not know?" questioned Molly "because it is a something from space" replied Steve not completely understanding the question.

Coulson: Dr Selvig read an energy surge about four hours ago

"who?" asked Harry, "You'll see" said Clint bluntly

Fury: NASA didn't authorise him to go into the test phase

"So why did he?" asked James and Remus, James because he was an idiot and Remus because he was genuinely curious. "He didn't" stressed Natasha.

Coulson: he wasn't testing it, he wasn't even in the room, spontaneous event

"How did that happen?" asked Charlie Weasley "The cube or maybe Loki that is something we still haven't figured out" said Tony.

Hill: it turned itself on?

"Lady Hill has always been more on the rational side of things" said Thor and the two former SHIELD agents couldn't help but nod in agreement.