9-Avengers Assemble-9 (new)

INT. HELICARRIER HALLWAY - NIGHT

DOZENS of SHIELD POLICE escort Loki, who is in handcuffs, smiling. As they pass the HELICARRIER LAB, Banner stops working on the CHITAURI SCEPTER and looks up. Loki eyes him as he walks, nodding and smiling. Bruce rubs his temples as if receiving a headache.

Luna took note of that thinking it would come in useful later on.

INT. HELICARRIER DETENTION SECTION - NIGHT

Loki is now free from his cuffs and is contained in a LARGE GLASS CELL held by HYDRAULIC RIGS. Fury walks up the control panel of the cell.

Natasha glanced at Bruce who smirked at her knowing the cell was for him.

Nick Fury: In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass.

[Fury presses a button which OPENS UP a HATCH underneath Loki's cell. Loki peers as much as he can from the glass. Without seeing, the sounds of GUSTING WIND.

"Was that necessary?" asked Minerva weakly "yes" said Clint bluntly.

Nick Fury: Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?!

"Awesome" said Fred and George "are you two ok?" asked Natasha concerned for the twins "yep we just love dangerous things" "oh no" said Natasha "what?" asked Tony "Clint has two new friends" said Natasha sliding down in her seat. Tony laughed at Natasha's misfortune, Sandy and Lila were already adventurous enough without Clint.

[Fury closes the hatch. Points at Loki.]

Nick Fury: Ant.

[Then points at the button which would drop Loki into the steel trap.]

Nick Fury: Boot.

Some laughed at Nick throwing Loki's words back at him.

LOKI: (Smirking) It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me.

Nick Fury: Built for something a lot stronger than you.

Bruce frowned at Natasha who grinned, Bruce couldn't help but playfully roll his eyes.

LOKI: Oh, I've heard.

"Haven't we all" muttered Ginny, only to receive a smack on the back of her head from Fred, she turned and glared at him, he just looked at her innocently.

[Loki looks into the camera.]

INT. BRIEFING ROOM - CONTINUOUS

[The others watch on the monitor Loki getting interrogated. Banner looks at the monitor, intently.]

INT. HELICARRIER DETENTION SECTION - CONTINUOUS

Loki: The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?

Natasha glared at the screen yeah, they were all strange people, you had a 1940s super soldier, a billionare, a scientist who can transform into a Hulk, you had an archer with perfect eyesight and trained in the art of circus performing not that anyone knew and a former Russian assassin who lived a fake life for three years, then she thought 'Loki's right, we are lost creatures' Clint looked her, Natasha was being odd again, distant, being nice and calm one minute and then snapping and angry the next.

Nick Fury: How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did.