11-Avengers Assemble-11

INT. HELICARRIER DETENTION SECTION - NIGHT

[Loki paces in the glass case when he stops sensing someone behind him

"Why did he stop?" asked Lily, Natasha sunk in her seat.

Loki: Hmm. There's not many people that can sneak up on me.

Loki turns and see Natasha Romanoff standing there with her arms by her side.

"What are you doing there?" asked Lily disgusted that Natasha was doing a man's job. "Working" she said blandly.

Natasha Romanoff: But you figured I'd come.

"Course he did" said Clint.

Loki: After. After whatever tortures Fury can concoct, you would appear as a friend, as a balm. And I would cooperate.

"That's the point pretty much" said Natasha.

Natasha Romanoff: I wanna know what you've done to Agent Barton.

Natasha sunk in her seat lower if that was possible, she was freaking out what if they found out? What would they do if they found out? Lily on the other hand looked disgusted "it's Potter not Barton" Clint rolled his eyes.

Natasha step closer to the cage folding her arms

Loki: I'd say I've expanded his mind.

Natasha Romanoff: And once you've won. Once you're king of the mountain. What happens to his mind?

"Why would you say that?" screeched Ginny "because she wants him to win, she'll let him out and betray them and return to Russia as the worlds deadliest woman again" said Rosa standing up and walking to Natasha who stood up fast as lightning and placed her hand over Rosa's mouth and spun her around, "break free" Rosa tried to force her way out but Natasha kept a tight grip, the witches and wizards stood up ready fire spells at Natasha but Stephen stopped them "she needs to learn a lesson" he said making their wands disappear "break free, great witch, I am not going to betray them" Rosa screamed slightly "while you get everything hand to you on a silver platter I fought for my life, I did what I had to, to survive, I was kidnapped and my mother killed while you still have your whole family" Natasha let Rosa go who ran to her mother crying, Clint walked over to Natasha and grabbed her hand, he locked eyes with her having a silent conversation. (A/N You will be my favourite person if you know that 'Break Free' reference)

Loki: Is this love, Agent Romanoff?

Natasha Romanoff: Love is for children. I owe him a debt.

Tony looked confused but said nothing in fear of getting injured after what happened to Rosa.

Loki: (sitting down) Tell me.

Natasha Romanoff: (she pulls up a chair as WELL) Before I worked for SHIELD, I uh...well, I made a name for myself. I have a very specific skillset. I didn't care who I used it for, or on. I got on SHIELD's radar in a bad way. Agent Barton was sent to kill me, he made a different call.

"What the fuck?" asked Tony, Natasha and Clint looked at each other before shrugging. Lily, Molly and James shared a look 'why did he spare her?' they wondered.

Loki: And what will you do if I vow to spare him?

"Not let you out probably" said Dora

Natasha Romanoff: Not let you out.

Dora grinned at Natasha who smiled slightly.

Loki: (LAUGHS) Ah, no. But I like this. Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?