5-Avengers Assemble-5 (Edited)

We are now inside the Quinjet, Steve is sitting down with a tablet, watching the footage of the Hulk's attack on the Army at Culver University

"Woah, awesome" said Fred and George in sync.

Pilot: We're about forty minutes out from base, sir.

Agent Coulson stands up from his seat and walks over to Steve.

"PHIL!!!" yelled Tony excited, Natasha looked at Tony guilt filling her eyes, if only they could know, if only Natasha and Clint could tell them this one thing.

Steve Rogers: So, this Doctor Banner was trying to replicate the serum that was used on me?

"Lots of people were Steve" said Natasha and Bruce, Natasha herself had a variant of the super soldier serum from her time at the Red Room and HYDRA, healing was quicker, she couldn't get drunk, her strength and agility along with flexibility was a lot better than most, her ageing was also slowed but she was still born in 1993, she was carrying vials with her when she defected and met Clint when shit went down and Clint almost died so she injected him with the serum thus slowing his ageing, he no longer had the ability to get drunk and he was a lot more fileable, stronger and more agile, he already had his enhanced eyesight, it was something he was born with.

Phil Coulson: A lot of people were. You were the world's first superhero. Banner thought gamma radiation might hold the key to unlocking Erskine's original formula.

[The Hulk roars with fury as he slams a jeep apart.]

"Wicked" said Fred and George while the rest of the Wizarding World glared at Bruce but turned away upon seeing the glares Natasha and Clint sent them, he smiled at his friends.

Steve Rogers: Didn't really go his way, did it?

"No" said Bruce.

Phil Coulson: Not so much. When he's not that thing though, guy's like a Stephen Hawking. [Steve looks confused.] He's like a smart person. I gotta say, it's an honor to meet you, officially. [Steve smiles at Coulson.] I sort of met you, I mean, I watched you while you were sleeping. [Steve looks down. He stands up, closes his laptop and walks to the side with Coulson following.] I mean, I was... I was present while you were unconscious from the ice. You know, it's really, it's just a... just a huge honor to have you on board.

Those who knew of Stephen Hawking looked at him in awe, Bruce shifted uncomfortably.

Steve Rogers: Well, I hope I'm the man for the job.

"You were, you all were" said Natasha purposely avoiding herself, she thinks she doesn't desrve the title of Avenger, Clint looked at her knowing she avoided herself, it went straight over the other Avengers heads but Clint would talk to her about it later.

Phil Coulson: Oh, you are. Absolutely. Uh... we've made some modifications to the uniform. I had a little design input.

Natasha whispered something to Clint and he almost laughed, Rosa glared she thinks she and her mother should be the only women making him laugh.

Steve Rogers: The uniform? Aren't the stars and stripes a little... old fashioned?

"We needed old fashioned with everything that happened" said Tony, Steve looked surprised.

Phil Coulson: With everything that's happening, the things that are about to come to light, people might just need a little old fashioned.

"See told you" said Tony.

Steve takes in Coulson's sentiment.

[we are now in the underground lab, Several soldiers under Loki's mind control run around, preparing to infiltrate whatever Loki has planned. Loki sits down, watching Selvig work with a CMS device. Loki meditates, until...the scepter materializes him back into the throne room of the Other, fully armed in his horned helmet and armor. The other appears from the steps.]