The little friend group

Hey guys! Before I start this, I will tell you so you guys know that I'm not fluent in English, so there will be spelling mistakes. I won't let you hold on more. Let's start the story!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

It's the day after Casey and Steve got killed by the mysterious murderer lose, and it is as it is the same week as Sidney's mother's death. Maureen Prescott may rest in peace.

I see that I start in an hour, so I go get dressed and go downstairs to eat breakfast as I see that none of my parents are awake. My siblings have gone to work, so I am home alone.

I get in my car and I see Tatum's car standing in her parking lot, hm. That's unusual. She always walks over here so we can drive together to school and also pick up Sidney sometimes.

I see Tatum and Sidney walking together down the street to meet me. I wave as they ignore me, waving towards them as they take a turn walking a fast way to school. Did they ditch me? Well.. Rude, I wanted to listen to some music in the car while driving them to school. Guess that won't be happening then.

I drove off to school. It takes about 10 minutes to drive my way over there and about 30 minutes to walk.

I arrive and park my car as I see Stu standing there waiting for me, Stu and I have been friends for a long time. We've been friends since we were born, and I've had a huge crush on him for a while, but he's together with Tatum, and I'm not a boyfriend stealer.

Although he flirts with me a lot, I still stay friends with him because I don't wanna make Tatum sad by me dating her ex after he breaks up with Tatum. Then I would still be called 'Little Miss Boyfriend Stealer'.

I get out of my car, and Stu walks over to me. "Hey, cute face," he said with a nice smooth smile. "Hey, Stu!" I say to him as his eyes get wide and look at me confused, "What's wrong? Y/N, I can see something is wrong. What happened?" he asked, concerned about me.

"Uhh, nothing happened." I lied, not looking at him. He is so confused, I don't know if I should look at him or tell him. I don't wanna be a snitch or a shit-talker about my friends, especially not when it comes to Tatum's boyfriend.

We never know what he has in mind, literally. He is very crazy most of the time. You don't wanna know what he will do. He might even have murder in his mind..

"Come on, tell me. I wanna know soo badly, come on. I will not tell on you, snitch, or nah. We talk about something, and it stays between you and me!" He said as he pat my head, ugh. He is making it so hard not to tell.

"Fine, so I was out on my way to my car, and I see Tatum and Sidney so I wave at them but they ignored me and went another way instead. I don't know why, they just did. I saw them look at me and then look away, I don't know if I imagined everything but oh well.." I instantly regret telling him as he lifts me into the sky.

"Well, sounds like a problem to deal with another day. Now let's ditch them the way they ditched you." He said with a playful smirk on his face, oh god.

"Hey! Let me down!! We aren't ditching anyone, come on Stu. No way!!" I tell him as I try and get down, he is way too strong as super tall.

"No, we are ditching them. Let's make Tatum jealous at lunch.." he says as he puts me down and we walk to class.

Oh my god, why is Stu like this? Well, I like it.. Okay no, hold on. I wonder what he has planned.

We walk to our first class for the day, Tatum, me, and Stu have the same class and she usually sits next to Stu during the lesson as I sit in front of him.

We walk into class and walk to the back of the classroom and I was about to sit at my usual spot when he whisper in my ear to sit down next to him.

I take my seat next to him as Tatum walks in and stares at me and Stu.

"Why are you sitting in my seat, Y/N? You're not supposed to sit there, are you?!" Tatum says strictly, what's her problem?

"I wanted to try and sit he-" I start as I get cut off by Stu's words when he talks back to Tatum "She didn't choose to sit here, I told her to sit next to me. I and Y/N need to catch up, we haven't hung out in a while," he says while having a huge smirk on his face.

Tatum gets mad and goes to sit in the front of the class instead. Once the lesson ends Tatum tries to talk to Stu and me but we just ignore her and walk to our second lesson for the day.

"I'll see you at lunch, Y/N. See you!' he said as he winks at me and walks backward waving and I wave back and go to class. I heard the bell ring which means that the lesson starts.

I grab my seat as I keep thinking about how wrong it feels to ignore Tatum, the little friend group is falling apart. I have a feeling it is.

STU'S POV:

I get to class and I think about how good it feels to get a break from Tatum, she is always so annoying. I have so much quilt from yesterday killing Steve and Casey. Why is Billy putting so much peer pressure on me? I shouldn't be doing this.. It feels so wrong to kill and gut someone..

I put on my headphones and press play on my cassette, I don't pay attention to class at all.

The bell starts to ring as it's been an hour and a half already, I go to our usual spot to eat lunch and I see Y/N. She is so beautiful today, I can't believe my eyes..

No, Stu. You have an annoying ass girlfriend. You can't fall for your best friend, there is so much wrong with that..