Jealousy

STU'S POV:

Time to meet at our usual place for lunch, I just need to put my cassette player in my locker and go meet them and it is finally time for Y/N to take a special spot.. I arrive at our lunch spot and I already see Billy, Sidney and Randy there waiting for me, Tatum and Y/N.

I sit down with my legs open and I see Y/N walking towards me so I pat where Tatum usually sits which is in the space between my legs.

"Hey doll, sit down here. No need to sit at your boring old spot, time for you to feel a little different this time" I told Y/N as she sits down in between my legs.

"Hey, why is she sitting there? Are you two dating now or something, Stu?" Billy asked me as I couldn't answer the question because Y/N said something before me.

"No, we aren't dating. Are you two dating?" I started laughing as she said that and I put my tongue out towards Billy. He just rolled his eyes at Y/N as I pat her head. 

"Guys, did you guys hear that they found Casey's liver in the mailbox?" Randy said as Y/N looks at him in disgust while she's eating a grape. "Liver alone, man. Liver alone, ha. Get it?" I say as Y/N looks at me and hits my shoulder and laughs. "Ow, I was just making a joke! Alright?" I said as I knew that I put her liver there, Billy's orders..

We keep talking until Randy says something about killing, "I didn't kill anybody.." I say as I know I clearly killed them. 

Billy's basic answer, "Nobody said you did". Of course I have to answer, "thanks buddy!" I look at him and roll my eyes then look into the ground feeling all the quilt going thru my whole body.

Y/N'S POV:

I see Stu zooning out, looking into the ground and it looks like he is about to cry. Hm, I wonder what that is all about.. Maybe he is just sad because we lost Casey, I mean they dated for a little while until she broke up with Stu just to be able to date Steve.

I see Tatum walking towards us as she has a jealous-look on her face. "Hey Tatum, are you o-" she cuts me off "What the fuck are you doing sitting there?! That is my spot, are you trying to get yourself killed or what are you trying to do? Are you seriously trying to steal my boyfriend away from me, you slut?!" she said in rage.

"Woah, woah, woah. Babe, chill. I just let her sit here, why are you so late? Did the police suspect that you killed Casey and Steve? And besides, she ain't no slut." Stu said as he looks at me with a soft smile and then goes back to being serious.

"Who are you calling a slut? Is jealousy running through your whole body? Ohh-hoo-hooo, why is that? Scared your boyfriend will leave you for his best friend? What a pussy!" I say standing up.

Right after I stood up Stu stood up too, just as Tatum was about to hit me Stu stood in the way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for such a short chapter! I am going to try and make as many chapters as possible and I will try and make them longer too! Hope you enjoyed!