Drunk sex is not a good idea

We talk about what the call was about and he tells me that it was a prank call from a little kid here in town wanting to scare others during the murders. I hear the doorbell ring and I go up to answer it as I see the pizza delivery guy standing there with our pizza, I open the door and get my pizza.

"You are very beautiful, young lady. This one is on the house, have a nice meal cute-" he gets cut off by Stu standing behind me looking at him. "I'm sorry, what'd you call my girlfriend?" Stu said as I whisper that it was okay with what the creepy delivery guy said to me "Sorry, sir.. I didn't know she had a boyfriend, have a nice meal.." he says as he runs away. Both me and Stu started laughing at what just happened as I closed the door and gave the pizza to Stu so he could put it on the table in the living room while I lock the doors.

"Oh well, at least we got a free pizza!" I say to Stu as he looks at me and chuckles.

He sits down and moves a little to the side so you also could sit down --- he already put the movie into the TV so we could watch it. "Let's cut up the pizza, I can cut it for you and me. Just sit back and chill, okay?" he says with a comforting smile.

"Okay, bae. Thank you so much for everything you've done so far today. I love you so much!" I tell him as I kiss his cheek and he smiles at me.

"I love you too, my love. I am thankful for you." He said as he kissed my neck and kept on cutting up the pizza so we could eat.

I remember that his parents won't be home for a while and my parents and siblings will come home in about an hour so I will ask him a question.

"Hey, bae? After we've eaten, do you think we can go to your place and drink a few beers there instead? I want to let my parents and siblings have some alone time and we can be home alone at your place since my parents and the rest of my family members will come home in about an hour I also want us to have some alone time so no one can hear us.." I say as he looks at me and starts laughing. What the fuck- Why is he laughing?

"Of course, we can, also don't mind me laughing about it. Just had a funny thought" he said as he winked at me.

I don't know if I am thinking right or wrong but If I am thinking right, I'm fucked- Like literally FUCKED AHAHA. No, but for real, If I am thinking right then I am fucked- Holy shit..

We start eating as we watch the movie and it said that 'it might turn you on' so this is a great movie to watch next to your boyfriend.. Hopefully, we won't be turned on, especially if he gets hard and my parents come home. I think that will be a very embarrassing moment in Woodsboro 1996, or is it just me?

We finish eating our pizza as I pack a few things that would be nice to have, including a little bit more beer so we can just go bananas on it once we have the time.

We put everything in the trunk of my car since his car is still in the school parking lot. We will pick up his car on the way to his place, I also left a note to my family saying

'Hey, I will stay at Stu Macher's house. He will keep me safe from these murders happening and we won't ditch school, I and he is also dating now.

He dumped Tatum in school earlier, and she also called me a slut for no reason other than 'sitting at her spot' so um, yeah. Give me a call if needed, I love you guys! Bye!'

I make sure I packed clothes for both day and night and a few extra towels just in case both of us are too lazy to wash the laundry.

We start driving the car, I see Dewey's cop car and he pulls us over just to check in on us.

'Hey, Y/N and Stu! Where are yall going? Having any fun?' he asked as he used his very soft and nice smile.

'No, not really! We are just going to pick Stu's car up, it's still in the school parking lot and then we're going over to his place. How is uh.. Tatum?' I say as he looks down a little bit at the ground