Late For School?

Before I start this, I wanna thank you all for the support on all of my stories. I get motivated to keep going when I see people reading my stories, I started this story not too long ago and it has already 45+ views! It may not seem like much but for me, it is a lot! I hope you enjoy this chapter!
____________________________________________

"You dumbass, we fucked last night," he said as he laughs and removes his hand from my chin.

"What? We did? Oh, shit" I say with my eyes wide open and a shocked expression on my face.

I remember that we have school today as I look at the time. We started two hours ago, what were even me and Stu thinking yesterday? What the hell?!

"Stu! Stop laughing, we are two hours late for school you fuckrag!" I say as he looks at me with a 'Holy fuck' expression on his face.

"Shit, we need to shower. We smell like alcohol and sweat and go to the shower quickly. I'll drive today" He said as he quickly runs to the bathroom upstairs and I take the one downstairs.

I finish showering as I see Stu packing something to eat in school for both of us and I got dressed. He was wearing a beige sweater and black jeans with a pair of black shoes. I had a pair of dark blue waist jeans and a gray crop top and white shoes, I didn't find a jacket so I took a white sweater from him if I got cold.

We go to his car and drive to school fast. We arrive as Stu parks his car and we run into our class, we had math so we quickly ran to the classroom and open the door and sit next to each other.

"You are late Mr. Macher and Mrs. L/N, where have you guys been all morning?" the teacher says as Billy answers her.

"They have most likely been up all night fucking each other, Ma'am," he said making the whole class laugh as Billy looks at us. How does he know that? Did he see us?

"That's enough Billy, they might've woken up late because their alarm didn't go off. One last warning and you go to principal Himbry's office. Now, may Y/N and Stu go to his office? Two and a half hours late might be detention for you two." She says as we both nod and look at each other then walk out of the classroom on our way to Mr. Himbry's office.

We arrive and knock on his door, "Come in" says a voice behind the door. I and Stu walk in seeing principal Himbry looking out the window slowly turning around to face us and sitting down on his office chair.

"Take a seat and close the door too please," he said as he looks deeply into my and Stu's eyes.

"So, I got notified that you two are late to school. TWO AND A HALF HOURS LATE!! Why is that?!" He screams out angrily then calms himself down and gives a soft smile.

"We uhh.. We missed the alarm in the morning, sir. It was not meant to happen, we truly apologize and we promise that it was just an accident!" I say lying to him right in the face but at the same time telling the truth.

I look at Stu who is serious for the first time while being with principal Himbry, kind of shocking. Don't know how he isn't expelled yet, but oh well. It is what it is nowadays.

"Well, I wouldn't usually do this but I will let you off with a warning. Now get to class so you don't have to come back here Mr. Macher and Mrs. L/N, I don't want to meet you two in here more for at least two-three weeks-- Now get out of here." He said as he stands up and walks to the door to close it after I and Stu walk out of his office.

"Well, that went pretty great. We at least only got a warning! We'd better get back to class though, we don't wanna go back to the principal's office. He'll be mad" I said looking at Stu while we walk in the corridors.

"Yeah, well we need to get going then. Let's go!" He said grabbing my hand and running down the corridors and into class.

"Had a nice visit at Mr. Himbry's office?" Billy said with a grin on his face as soon as we walked through the door.

"Actually, yes we did, Billy. It was nice cause he let us off with a warning and removed the missing absence from our school history. Thank's for asking" Stu said as we walked to our seats.

After 30 minutes later the bell rang and everyone started to walk out of class and go to their locker. It was lunch now and I wonder how it will go with Sidney and Tatum now.

"Usual spot?" Billy said as both I and Stu nodded and walked to our locker to put all the books and pens in.

We took our bag of grapes, which is our usual lunch and we went to the spot we always sit at.

I decided to sit next to Stu which was the spot I always sat at when Stu and Tatum were a thing, not only because I feel bad for Tatum but because I hate change. I can't handle change, especially sitting between someone's legs who I fucked last night while we both were drunk.

I see Tatum and Sidney walking toward us, but they didn't care that neither me  nor Stu was there.