After The Girls Night

You woke up at 1pm wondering where everyone is. You went downstair to check but nobody was there, you suddenly realized that you are back at your house. You can't remember anything that you, Sidney and Tatum did. All you remember is that you fell and hit your head because Stu and Bill decided to do some stupid prank.

You see a note laying by the front door and you pick it up and read what it says:

'Hey, I took you home last night. You passed out after hitting your head on the tree floor last night, I hope you're doing okay. Me and Bill never meant to hurt you or anything, we're sorry.

Best wishes to you Y/N, from Stu.'

Damn, I didn't expect a whole letter from Stu as an apology. I go to my kitchen to grab something to eat, all you have is cereal and milk. "I'm way too tired to make toast or eggs, whatever I usually eat." (Sorry all vegans/people who are allergic! If you want, insert what you like to eat instead of reading 'toast or eggs'!!)

I finish eating as I hear a knock on the front door, I open it to see Stu crying. I quickly let him in and we go to sit down in the sofa after I closed the door.

"Stu! What's wrong?" I look up at him concerend as he hugs me.

"I had an argument with Tatum and now she's mad at me.. She broke up with me and said I was the reason behind Casey's death because I dated her once."

He was practiacally shaking at this point. "Shhh, it's okay. I'm here, you're not the reason why she was murdered. Don't think about it okay?"

I feel so bad for him, he looks at me as I wipe away his tears. He smiles softly while still feeling like shit. He brings me in for another hug, and I of course hug him back.

"Thank you Y/N, I'm thankful to have you as my friend. I love you." He pulls away from the hug and kisses my cheek just to tease me.

I blush at his words, knowing my feelings are growing stronger for him makes me blush even harder.

"I-I love you too, Stu."

He smirks at me, he already feels better than what he did before. Damn his smirk had a huge impact on me and it made me feel flustered.

"Well, good. Otherwise I might've needed to change your mind completely." He laughs softly as I look away from him. At this point he probably knew I liked him, he would probably just continue to tease me and that's mostly it.

"Oh shut up, you know how I meant it."

I roll my eyes at him annoyed but I still chuckled at his words. He for sure knows what he is doing and it's hilarious seeing how much he is trying to impress me.

I feel like I've gotten a chance with him now that Tatum broke up with him, I mean I'm happy that they've broken up but I feel bad for Stu because I know how much he actually loved Tatum.

I zone out into my own thoughts, sitting there staring into the wall as Stu is sitting next to me probably confused. I hear someone calling my name from afar, but I'm still in my thoughts thinking and thinking of endless thoughts.

"Y/N? Y/N, earth to Y/N." He starts shaking my shoulders trying to get me back to reality.

I snap back, looking at him. "What's wrong?" He looks at me with a serious face.

"I should probably ask you the same thing, did you zone out again?" He said softly as his eyes locked with mine.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." I say while I shrugged, keeping the eye contact between us.

"No need to apologize, sometimes it just happens.." He smirked while saying that, he slowly leans in as my eyes widen.

My body stiffens up as his lips met mine, he holds the kiss and eventually I kiss him back.