Forgive me please

Sidney takes her usual spot, right next to Billy and Tatum just stands up next to Randy.

"Uh, do you guys mind-" I start my sentence and stop because I regret my words.

They all look at me confused, by the questioning looks on their faces I knew I should say something but I don't know what.

I sigh and just say "Nevermind, it was nothing. Stop looking confused, I promise it was nothing to worry about." I look at the ground feeling a lot of guilt pump through me.

I think I feel guilty because the friend group will never be the same and I stole Tatum's boyfriend.

"No, you started your sentence so just tell us. If you said A, you better say B" Randy said as I look up at him.

Everyone else is nodding, wanting to know what I was going to say.

"Fine, I was just-" I sigh and take a deep breath. "-Do you guys mind if I talk to Tatum and Sidney alone for a quick moment?" I ask as Tatum and Sidney looks at each other and nod.

"Sure, let's go to the bathrooms and talk. You boys stay here" Sidney says as we all started walking toward the bathroom stalls.

We arrive at the door and I hold the door for both Sid and Tate, they said their thank you's as I walk in after them.

"So, um.. I'm sorry about yesterday, I saw you guys ignoring me, and I looked too tense and I told Stu which I know was a bad idea.

I wish I could rewind everything, if I could I would 100%. I'm sorry again and I hope you guys can forgive me. Please, forgive me.

I miss our old friend group and if you want, Tatum you could still sit between Stu's legs or- Or you could have my spot and sit next to Sid! I promise if I let you guys down or made you feel bad I want to change that..

Forgive me, please!" I say stressing myself up hoping they will forgive me.

"Woah, Woah Woahhh. Chill out! Of course, we forgive you, I mean you probably know that I only used Stu for his money and stuff.

We ignored you because well, we have a surprise for you later. I knew Stu and I wouldn't last, and I'd be happy to take your spot on our lunch meet-up.

Sid and I never meant to hurt you and we know you didn't mean to hurt us too, and we both are very sorry for almost hitting you yesterday and ignoring you." Tatum's words made me happy and I hugged them happily.

I feel relieved to know that there are no hard feelings between us, it made me really happy to know.

We all walk out of the bathroom one at a time and back to our usual spot where the guys still were and talked with each other. They all cleaned themselves up when we all walked towards them.

"What did you guys talk about?" Stu said as he pulled me closer to him resting his hands on my waist.

"Nothing special, we just talked. There are no hard feelings between me, Sid and Tate at least. Be happy about that, Stu. But hold on, why do you care? There's no need for you guys to know.." I said with a smirk teasing Stu and the other boys.

"Oh come on, you know that your business is my business. You're such a tease, Y/N!" He said groaning as I laugh.

"Yeah, we wanna know. What were y'all talking about?" Billy said with a questioning look on his face.

"It's just girl business, it's nothing you guys would understand anyway. Don't worry about it" Tatum said as Sidney plays along.

After playing and teasing Billy, Stu and Randy we finally told them.

"Well, we just talked about the fact that Y/N stole Stu away from Tatum which doesn't matter since Tate just used Stu for money sadly. We also talked about why me and Tatum ignored Y/N and we apologized." Sidney said looking at the 3 confused teenage boys.

They nod and the bell rang which means the next lesson started, Randy and I had the same math class today and we decided to walk to class together and sit next to each other until I got stopped by Stu in the corridor.

"Y/N!! Someone was found gutted in the bathrooms!" I quickly panicked knowing the murderer is somewhere near.

Stu took me in his arms hugging me, knowing I was very scared and tensed up.