What the fuck, Billy!

After school, I and Sidney went to her house. Tatum needed to do a few things before that, so we decided to just make some tacos meanwhile.

We get a call, and I go up to the phone and answer it. "Hello?" I said as I heard another voice.

"Hey, Y/N! I'll just let you know that practice will be done by 7, then I'll pick up a few movies on my way back. Is that alright?" Tatum said on the other side of the telephone.

"Well, of course! Practice is important, Tate!" I said as we talked a bit.

"Well, gotta go! See you!" She said as she hung up.

I go back to Sidney, I look at her beautiful eyes and then help her make dinner.

"So, what did Tatum say?" Sidney asked me as she cut up the cucumber

"She said her practice will be done by 7, then she will pick out a few movies on the way home!" You said as you smiled.

I've never really liked Tatum, she's often a bitch to others and that's just really not who I'd want to be friends with but whatever..

"Well, that sounds good!" She said as she cut up the rest of the vegetables. I hear a knock on the door and I go to open it up.

I see no one there and then when I close the door, I hear footsteps inside of the house upstairs. Both me and Sidney looked at each other, I look at her with fear and nod as I start to walk towards the stairs, Sid held onto her knife harder. 

I walk slowly upstairs as I see Billy jump towards me, making me fall backwards and down the stairs hitting my head on the floor hardly. I lay on my back as I hear Billy laughing, I am groaning loudly and pain is going through my whole body.

"What the fuck, Billy!" I say while standing up and Sidney just looks at him with an annoyed expression. 

"Well I'm sorry for wanting to scare you guys.. I just thought it would be funny to give you guys a scare with everything that is happening in town and stuff." He shrugs and rolls his eyes while he continues laughing.

Is he serious? He wants to scare us while there is a murderer roaming around in town? What a bitch he is. The front door then slams open and Stu is running inside.

"WOHOOOOOO!!" He screams then laughs, he clearly is drunk. I blush as I get memories from my dream that I had a few days ago, but I try not to think much about it because after all.. Me and Stu are only friends.

(Hey guys, I'm really sorry for ending this here, I know it's really really reaaallllyyy short! I'm sorry for a shit chapter and not posting for so long, but I have more time now that I finally have gotten summer break! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!)