Killer on the loose

Stu told me everything will be alright and that he will keep me safe.

We heard the sirens become louder and louder and eventually they pull up right outside the school.

I see Gale and know that my mother was friends with her. "Fuck, not Gale. She always makes things awkward.." I said to myself pushing Stu off of me.

"Y/N! What happened?! Are you feeling okay?!" Gale said with a very worried look on her face as Kenny the Cameraman is following behind.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just that-" I cut myself off taking a deep breath since I know I will talk fast.

"It's just that I am really worried, I don't want anything to happen to me, Stu, my friends, or my family. I am really scared the murderer will go after anyone I love, I don't want them to be hurt." I said stressed out even more than before.

Gale looks at me trying to keep calm, knowing I overthink a lot. If the murderer isn't Cotton, then who is it? The killer is somewhere close because it happened just a little while ago.

"Y/N, you don't have to worry. I will make sure that someone will keep you safe from this killer, or killers on the loo-" Gale said calmly but got cut off by Stu.

"I will keep her safe, no matter what. Y/N won't have to worry, Gale" Stu said hugging me around my waist.

At that moment everything started to faint away as I hear an alarm clock going off as I woke up in my bed.

Everything with Stu was a dream? Fuck. No wonder why the kiss didn't feel real, no wonder me and Stu got our missing absence away so quickly by principal Himbry.

Ugh, fuck. Why did it have to be a dream? Oh well..

I go get ready for school, I go get dressed in a very simple and pretty short red skirt with a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket. I took one of my prettiest black high heels and ate my breakfast, brushed my teeth and hair then hopped into my car and drove off to school.

I meet Tatum at the coffee shop before school, "Hey girly! How are you and why are you dressed so fancy all of a sudden?" She asks looking at me up and down while I get out of my car.

I lock my car before I give her an answer, "I needed to hurry so I just took the first best outfit I found! I'm feeling better than I used to, what about you? How are you feeling?" She looks at me with a happy smile on her face.

"I'm feeling okay, I'm very excited for today and later tonight!" She said all jumpy in her white and black high heel like boots, red, white, and green pattern skirt, and yellow t-shirt.

"Oh, why? Something happening then?" I ask with a confused look on my face.

"Well, it's mine and Stu's second anniversary! I can't wait to celebrate it!" Oh right, Stu and Tatum are still together since it was all a dream.

"Oh, I'm so happy for you and him! Having a relationship isn't easy, you know? You're very lucky you have him, although he might goof and joke around he is very caring!" I said trying to hide my jealousy, paying for my coffee.

"Thank you! Now, let's go to your car and drive to school. I have a surprise for Stu!" She said, drinking her coffee as I grab mine and walk over to my car.

I start driving after I sat down comfortably in the driver's seat with Tatum right next to me.

After about 10 minutes, I park my car in the school parking lot and get out to lock my car when I see Randy waving at me.

I finished locking up my car and I start waving back to Randy as I can feel someone hugging me from behind.

I turn around to see Stu, hugging me tighter once I looked him in the eyes.

I don't hug him back, as I push him off of me and tell him something.

"Come on, act like that towards your girlfriend. It's your guys' second anniversary today! Behave appropriately today, Stu!" I said as he looks into my eyes, staring into my soul.

I wanted to scream, I am so in love with Stu but I can't say anything. Especially not tonight, that would be too mean.

We start walking toward Randy, who is standing waiting for me, Tatum, and Stu with Billy and Sidney right next to him.

We arrive and start walking toward the lockers to grab our stuff.

I heard about Casey's death on TV. I hope they won't talk about Casey and Steve now, I was very close with Casey before she was killed. She was a very sweet girl, but sadly some fucktard decided that she needed to die.