7

The Bonten meeting room was thick with tension and quiet, all the executives and mikey only had one thought...(y/n) (l/n).

She was really testing their patience. More-so, why were they indulging this little game of cat and mouse when they could just snatch her up and lock her away in their homes. She was theirs....at least in their mind they'd like to think so.

"...we're not gonna talk about the elephant (not) in the room?" Koko began, darting his eyes to the other executives, "i think we can all agree we want (y/n) and not just for some fuck toy." He concluded.

"She can still be our fuck toy as long as we get to court her." Rindou suggested, raising his drink with a smirk.

"SHE'S MY BABY!!!" Sanzu screamed loudly, the drugs (pash pash) he took earlier pumping through his system, "I WANT TO HOLD HER IN MY ARMS AND DROWN HER IN MY KISSES!!!"

The other executives had annoyed expressions on their faces as they watched the pinkette shout how he wants (y/n)...well so do they!

"Shut the fuck up, sanzu." Mochi grumbled, rubbing his head, "it's too early for this shit." He downed his malt whiskey, sighing.

Kakucho looked at the others with a serious expression, "you do know eventually she's gonna find out about us and want to stay away." His words caused silence to erupt in the room.

"So what?" Ran chuckled, eyeing the others with a smug smirk, "we're bonten. We can do anything we want. How many times have we gotten away with multiple crimes? Kidnapping (y/n) isn't gonna make much of a difference to the law if we buy them off." He shrugged nonchalantly.

For the first time since the meeting began, mikey spoke up, his cold and emotionless face staring at them, "Ran's right. Even if (y/n) wants nothing to do with us, she can't do nothing about it. Bonten will have her either way, it's just a matter of time. She can run or hide....but we'll always be close by following her and making sure she can never escape our hold."

"Well that settles it." Takeomi clapped his hands, puffing out some smoke.

The others nodded, "we'll continue playing this cat and mouse game...but the moment she runs is the minute we strike." Koko smirked, sticking his tongue out, his long white hair framing his face handsomely. The others chuckled obsessively.

Ran turned to Sanzu, tapping his fingers on the wood table, "did you check the cameras in her apartment?" The pinkette nodded.

"Yup, nothing out of the ordinary." He says. That's right, bonten's number two snuck into the (h/c)-ette's apartment while she was working at the cafe and put tiny micro-cameras all over. Now they had a 4K view of her showering, changing into her clothes, sleeping, etc. Just seeing (y/n)'s naked body on screen had them all rock hard and cocks stiff. He may have also stolen one of her panties...but she wouldn't notice.

They knew eventually their little secret might be found out but who cares? She'll be with them soon enough. For now, they'll just watch and see.

..........

A Week Later

(Y/n) was at the cafe working the night shift. She was alone as Niragi and Hana left earlier. Her boss also left a while back so she was left to lock up the cafe once she was finished with her hours, "i better get paid for this shit." She grumbled.

She had the tv on low volume as she mindlessly scrolled through her phone waiting till the hour passed. She was glad she hadn't seen mikey or the others all day. She found them strange and rather odd. She'd never met a bunch of men before who were so...idk.