25

After the long flight, they've finally reached LA. The guys haven't booked a hotel yet since their number one priority was getting to their angel's parents home. Although jet lag was getting to them, they decided to be patient despite feeling tired and weary.

(Y/n) told them the directions to her house, which was in...Beverly Hills, an expensive part of LA that her parents were able to afford thanks to their money earned from the company.

When they finally arrived in front of her home in a limo that bonten rented out, they all came out one by one, (y/n) exiting last as she stared at her childhood home in nostalgia and solemnity. She gulped, feeling her hands get clammy—-the summer heat already making it a lot worse.

Sanzu cussed loudly, shielding his face from the sun as he complained loudly, "it's so goddamn hot!!" The guys rolled their eyes but didn't disagree. It was blazing!!

"Calm your shits down, druggie, we're all feeling hot!" Rindou snapped irritatedly, trying to cool himself off. The pinkette glared at him about to start a fight when his boss gave him a look, causing him to keep quiet.

(Y/n) then spoke up, causing mikey and the others to dart their eyes to her, "...let's go..." she told them, walking ahead of them, the others following behind her as they took in the extravagant house. The more closer she became, the more her tummy was acting out.

Kokonoi whistled, impressed, "damn, angel. What did you say your parents do?" He asked again, observing the property as the LA wind brushed through his long white strands, cooling him off.

She was about to answer when Mikey cut her off, "they own a cosmetics company." The others hummed in response. The (h/c)-ette rolled her eyes.

Once they reached the large front door, she hesitantly rang the doorbell, staring at the mahogany wood before she heard the intercom beside the doorbell buzz and a familiar voice rang out, "Yes? How can I help you?"

Tears clouded (y/n)'s eyes as her throat constricted, "...mom....?" She croaked out. Silence erupted from the intercom and a few seconds later, the door slammed open, revealing two people that meant the world to her, her mom and dad.

"My baby!!!!" Her mother cried out loud, tears escaping her eyes after she took a good look at (y/n) and realized it was indeed her daughter who went missing. Mrs. (L/n) engulfed her only child in her arms, sobbing her heart out. Mr. (L/n) had tears in his eyes too, his big hand rubbing her head.

Meanwhile, mikey and the other Bonten executives watched in silence, feeling awkward and a bit guilty from the family reunion. It wasn't something they were used to, so.....you can imagine how out of place they felt.

Mrs. (L/n) broke from the hug first, wiping her tears as she fixed her daughter's hair, smiling, "How..?...I don't understand!...they said you went missing in japan and—and....we did everything we could to find you but..." she messed up on her words as she tried to understand what was happening, "I thought something terrible happened to you..! I thought you were k-k-killed...!...or...!"

As (y/n) was trying to calm her frantic mother down, her father—Mr. (L/n), was caught off guard by the presence of eight men with his daughter and alarm bells were ringing in his head. He turned to face them with an overprotective aura for his daughter. Something didn't seem right them with.

Mikey and the other Bonten executives noticed their angel's father staring at them...scrutinizing them from head to toe with the most judgmental look he had on his face.

Now, the bonten men usually wouldn't bother with these types of stares considering they were dangerous and could easily kill whoever they don't like or crosses them...but this was (y/n)'s father and they couldn't do anything to him that would cause pain to their angel and make her hate them....also....they felt uncomfortable under his stare and...was that nervousness?