38

It's been five years since bonten has purged all of tokyo from other gangs and yakuza's...all for the safety of their now beloved wife, (y/n) (l/n). That's right, it has been officially declared that they are now husbands and wife after deciding to tie the knot; given the pregnancy and all.

The ceremony was celebrated in a private island with the girl's family and surprisingly mikey's friends, whom were stunned to get an invitation from their former friend/leader. Nonetheless, they were more than thrilled to attend, although were slightly confused to see the short male wasn't the only one marrying but the former tenjiku members as well and all to one girl...then again, who were they to say it's wrong or to judge?..they're just glad the short male was slowly coming back to them (after much convincing from (y/n) herself).

Bonten has laid low ever since then, committing less crimes and focusing more on their family and their little boy. (y/n) gave birth five years ago to their son (it's actually kakucho's). During the duration of that time, the men were feeling jealous and left out because they too want a mini-them running around with their small feet pattering all over the place.

(y/n) was in the kitchen cooking. Her husband's were out taking care of business because even if they weren't doing much activity they were still bonten, which meant they have loose ends to tie up.

A knock on the door was heard and she put down her spatula, rubs her hands on the apron and approaches the entrance, seeing who the person was through the indoor camera, a smile plastered on her face as she quickly opens it, greeting the four men, "inui!..draken..!..baji..!..takemichi!" She lets them inside the mansion, the men still being in awe of the architectural design and flamboyant style.

"hey," draken greets her with a soft smile, handing her a fruit basket which she happily takes and rests down on the coffee table, "we decided to drop by and say 'hi.'" He looks around, "mikey's not home?" He asks.

(y/n) shakes her head, "no, he and the others are busy so it's just me alone. Although I'm glad for your company, would you like anything to drink?..eat, maybe?" She asks, bringing out a tray of snacks and offering to them, which they politely decline.

inui looks around, noticing the silence, "where are the—" just as he begun to speak, pattering of small feet were heard and four little heads rounded the corner, screaming in excitement.

"uncle! uncle!" They ran towards the four men and started climbing on their laps, "you're here!" kakucho's son; laito exclaims happily, tugging on takemichi's shirt, the male laughing nervously.

inui holds koko's daughter, who plays with his hair with all smiles and giggles. The sunflower male was happy his friend found someone to love and start a family with, his sister was a thing of the past now.

draken chuckles as he securely holds mikey's son in his grasp, giving him stern eyes playfully, "you're behaving for your mama, right? if you aren't, I won't take you on motorcycle rides." The little boy who was an exact carbon copy of the short male profusely nods his head, blonde hair bouncing and obsidian hues glimmering brightly.

baji cackles loudly as he plays with rindou's son, flashing his fangs and making up some story that he was secretly a werewolf, frightening the little boy who enjoys it and giggles, thinking his uncle is actually a vampire!

(y/n) watches happily as her husband's friends play with their children, she goes back to cooking dinner, occasionally talking to the four men as they wait for the bonten men to come home to just hang and talk. The others couldn't make it cause they were busy with their own schedules.

It wasn't till forty-five minutes later the front door to the mansion opens up and walking through is mikey and the rest of the bonten men, who were surprised to see their children playing with draken, inui, baji and takemichi, "you guys..." the short male utters out, instantly going to them, "what are you doing here?" He asks them with curious eyes, taking his kid into his arms.

draken shrugs, standing up, "just wanted to stop by and see what's up." He grins, "takemichi's wedding is approaching, ya know." Said male was blushing as he thinks about his upcoming marriage!

mikey hums. The rest of the bonten men engage with the others, even staying over for dinner when (y/n) insists. When the clock hit 9:30 and everyone had their bellies full and a couple of drinks, the guys bid each other a good night before leaving, closing the door behind them. The children were already put to bed in their pajamas, snoozing away peacefully in their own little dreamlands.

(y/n) begins cleaning up the dishes and putting away the leftover's when she feels hot and heavy gazes on her. She slowly turns around, seeing her slightly tipsy husband's giving her seductive grins as they spread their legs open, arm tossed behind the couch, ".....what are you looking at?" She asks them, chuckling as she finishes the last of the dishes and wipes her hands.

"you." sanzu grins, blue eyes hooded as he rakes his eyes up and down his wifey's figure, appreciating her body for all its worth.

She rolls her eyes, approaching them in the living room as she stands before them, arms crossed and eyebrow raised, giving them a deadpan look, "you're drunk, aren't you?" She sighs as she notices the empty glasses and liquor bottles on the coffee table.

kokonoi shakes his head, grinning, "i don't know about drunk (we feel perfectly fine), but i do know we're taking one of you upstairs with us tonight." He gestures to nothing beside her.

(y/n) blinks multiple times before sighing, "yeah, not happening." She turns to walk away.

"where do you think you're going, angel?" rindou stands up to chase after her followed by the other guys. The (h/c)-ette yelps as she scurries upstairs away from their hands, laughing as they go after her instantly, ready to catch her in their arms and have some smexy time in their huge bedroom.

Ran, who was a fast runner, easily grabs her from the waist, grinning lazily when he hears her laugh, his lips beginning to pepper her skin all over, fingers hastily tugging at her clothes. He hauls her over his shoulder as he and the others go inside the room, locking the door behind them.

He drops her on the bed, all of them beginning to undress till they're shirtless, revealing their muscular bodies to her eyes, "lets begin, shall we darling?" he crawls on top her as (y/n) covers her face with a hot blush on her cheeks. Her husband's were crazy!! "R-ran...!" He firmly pins her hands above her head with one hand as the other gets rid of her clothing...

mikey's obsidian hues flash with something adhered to lust before he speaks in a low tone, "we have to be extra quiet tonight so we don't wake our little bunnies up." He spreads her legs wide open when Ran moves over to give them space.....

(y/n) gulps, watching as they all watch her like predators...kami-sama..help me!...

She never expected her life to turn out the way it was; marrying criminals, but she couldn't have found it any other way. She learned that sometimes not all things should be taken at face-value and with that mentality, she came to truly understand her husband's one by one as the days went by the moment they've taken her, reaching the discovery that they weren't necessarily bad people at all but lost boys who couldn't properly find their way nor receive the love and care they've always wanted growing up.

The (h/c)-ette isn't perfect but she will definitely try for them as their wife to give her all no matter what...and in return...the bonten men will eternally love, cherish and value her... as (y/n) (l/n) is their one and only....in this lifetime...and in the next.....

a/n: enjoy!!! I hope that end was satisfactory, if you have questions, I'll be happy to answer them!!

Also, check out my new story; OBSESSED (Mikey x Reader). I have already written about four-five chapters and the other ones will be published one day at a time..so look forward to that!!

Anyways, thanks so much for reading!! You guys are the best!!!