15

The bonten men were waiting patiently for their angel in the living room so they can leave to the underground party being held by one of the mafia bosses in the club, their fingers adjusting their suits or fixing their hairs to look presentable even though they already know how good-looking they extremely are. Smugness coursed their veins briefly.

The assistants were definitely not coming because...why would they...?...they're nothing but liability and besides they don't them when they've got their precious angel who was more than what they were.

"I'm coming..!" (Y/n)'s voice echoed from the top of the stairs, the guys glancing upwards as they heard the clack of high heels descending the stairs one by one till the figure of the (h/c)-ette finally reached the landing.

Mikey's eyes lit up the moment he saw (y/n), it was barely recognizable to his executives because as soon as it happened, he was quick to mask himself. His eyes were lifeless and dull but they always light up when he sees his angel. He felt they were now closer than ever and his growing attraction seems to get even bigger than before.

The bonten men felt their breaths hitch as they admired the (h/c)-haired beauty before them, their cheeks warm. Her dress was a champagne color and her makeup was natural yet eye-popping. Gorgeous...

Ran was the first to snap out of his daze as his lips curled into a seductive grin, coming up to her and possessively wrapping an arm around her waist, leaning close to her face, "you look absolutely stunning, princess~." He praised, looking her up and down and admiring all the curves her body had.

(Y/n) sighed, although the smile on her lips said otherwise as she reciprocated the compliment, "and you guys look handsome." She went up to Kakucho and fixed his tie before resting her hands on his chest.

The scarred male blushed, averting his mismatch eyes to the side as he lightly put his hands on her waist. Shy boi.

Sanzu, feeling jealous, messed up his own suit, "angel!! My shirt is not buttoned properly, i need help!" His blue eyes gazed her similarly to a lost puppy, causing her to laugh, she had seen what the pinkette did and rolled her eyes.

"Alright, c'mere." The (h/c)-ette fixed his shirt, surprised when he kissed her mouth, causing her to huff and ignore the blush on her cheeks, "lets go, aren't you gonna be late?" She reminded them, eyeing the men when she saw that they were about to purposely mess up their own suits as well just to get some of her attention and feel her hands on their bodies.

They grumbled while Mochi and Takeomi chuckled at the six men, smirking.

Of course, since the bonten men wanted to flex their success and wealth arrogantly, they took their most expensive car. (Y/n) rode with mikey.

They soon arrived to a part in japan that looked a little more shady and under-wraps but still enough to not garner attention from the police.

As the bonten men and (y/n) headed into the building/club, men and women around them noticed how the girl was put in the center of them. They were like bodyguards and she was royalty, making sure no harm came to her beautiful body and that she was always protected.

The guys kept a hard and stoic face at their eyes narrowed at every person that dares to stare too long at their angel, resorting to either glaring or flashing their glocks.

(Y/n) sweatdrop at their overprotective behavior but when you're in a crime syndicate and associated with top criminal organization in the whole of japan, she doesn't blame them, in fact, she finds it rather cute how overbearing they can sometimes be.

The place is a private party organized by an underground syndicate and everyone inside is either a part of the Mafia or other dark organizations. The place is fancy and extremely spacious. There are also people dancing wearing their most flashy clothes that are in their closet or strippers on the pole.