32

A/n: i based this chapter on mariah carey's song obsessed. Lol.

mikey and the bonten boys were irritated as hell. Why? Because....because...they realize how beautiful their angel is that she's attracting all sorts of attention from the male population. They did not like that. They felt jealous.

It was a regular bonten business day, the guys working in the office as usual. (y/n) was roaming the building because she felt like it and was bored. She realized she hadn't actually explored the HQ's at all so now it was her chance.

Anyways, she was going floor to floor and observing the members and guards and other personnel, casually minding her own business when she reached back on the main entrance, she was stopped by a brown wavy haired male, "ooohh, hello there gorgeous," a pause was heard, "I didn't expect bonten to have a woman in their midst."

The (h/c)-ette blinked, turning to the voice and facing the man, an awkward expression on her face, "erm...thank you? I should be going now, it was nice meeting you..." she was unsure what his name was.

"dazai...osamu dazai from port mafia." He winked, running a hand through his hair. He reached to grab her hand delicately, planting a kiss on the back of it when it was snatched from his grasp. He blinked in confusion..."huh?"

mikey stared at dazai with deadly obsidian hues, an arm wrapped possessively around (y/n), who gazed between the two men, "dazai...i figured you would be lost in our premises so I personally came to escort you." He spoke through gritted teeth, clenched jaw.

The bonten leader didn't dare admit that he saw the interaction between his angel and this port mafia member from the surveillance cameras he has on his computer in his office and immediately rushed down to the lobby, ignoring his men's questions and confusion.

Dazai could sense the murderous aura surrounding mikey and the protective hold he has on the (h/c)-ette and immediately came to the conclusion that she was more than just a woman to them. Interesting..."ah, that was unnecessary mikey, i know my way around and could have easily found your office but i was distracted by this beauty before me!" He dramatically pointed his hand towards (y/n), who sweatdrop at the weird man.

mikey narrowed his eyes, his dark impulses acting out and urging him to hurt the man, but he refrained. Port mafia was a partner to bonten and had exceptional members who dealt with the same things they did. Illegal shit.

The meeting occurred as soon as both men entered the room. All throughout it, dazai was repeatedly glancing at (y/n), who was sitting quietly in between mikey and sanzu, his gaze wandering over her with a smirk.

The bonten men tried their best to ignore it but they grew irritated by the deliberate looks made to their wifey and angel. A gun was cocked and pointed at the brown wavy haired male, who didn't seem fazed but nonchalant.

Sanzu, who held the gun in his hand, glared menacingly, "keep your eyes off our angel or we'll blow them out instead." He hissed, blue eyes psychotic. He wasn't afraid to take drastic measures on anyone who dared laid eyes on their woman.

Dazai chuckles, putting his hands in the air defensively, "did i hit a nerve, bonten? It's not my fault a beauty is standing in front of me." He mocks, earning glares. It was a tense moment before he spoke up, "lets finish the meeting shall we?"

(y/n) was instructed by kakucho to go upstairs, which she did, glancing at dazai one last time. The male shot her a handsome smirk, which she hastily snapped her head away, rushing to the penthouse with red cheeks. She couldn't deny....he was hot though.

After that encounter, let's just say dazai osamu was no longer allowed near bonten premises, a clear order of 'shoot on sight' was made to everyone in the building and security guards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"why are these scums so obsessed with our angel!?" Sanzu screamed out in anger, "SHE'S OURS!!! They can't have her!!" He flashed his katana threateningly.

What was this? First dazai osamu, now this?!?

The guys decided to hit the club with (y/n), who was dressed in a pretty outfit (whatever you like). Everything was normal when she decided to head to the bar herself because she wanted to try a cocktail, she heard they were tasty.

Of course, the bonten men thought she was safe because who would dare approach their angel under their watch? They see everything. How wrong they were.

(y/n) noticed a group of men came up to the bar and simply ignored them thinking they just wanted drinks, when she heard one of them speak to her, "what's a pretty lady like you doing all by herself?" A man with dark hair and olive eyes raked his eyes on her person, arms resting on the counter.

The (h/c)-ette turned around with her drink in her hand, noticing the group of guys were looking at her with either smirks or grins, her eyes darted to bonten, who were glaring murderously at the scene. She chuckled awkwardly, "i'm not really by myself." She says, trying to maneuver her way from them.

"oh? so where are your companions?" Another asks with a playful grin, he was handsome, "lemme buy you another cocktail, love." He fished out his wallet.

(y/n) stopped him, eyes looking at him, "thank you, but I don't really need another cocktail." She went to walk away when she heard another one praising her.

"your eyes are so beautiful like the glimmers of jewelry. I think I've become obsessed, darling." Another one spoke with his arms crossed, causing her cheeks to burn.

The (h/c)-ette was confused on what was going on. Why were these men all over her? This was the first she gotten any attention from the male population other than bonten, her lovers, "erm, thanks but i really got to go now." She could sense the danger from mikey and the others.

She yelped when her arm was caught and the feeling of lips placing themselves on her skin. She froze, rigid to the bone. The man was peppering her wrist with kisses.

These men....were obsessed with her!!

The bonten members were already heading their way. Sanzu yanked the man away from her, pushing him against the bar counter by the collar, crashing some shot glasses to the ground, "I'll rip your fucking face off, bastard!" He growls out, gun digging into the man's cheek.

Ran wiped away the germs those men gave their angel with a sanitizer he took from some passerby, purple hues burning into her skin as he furiously rubbed away those nasty kisses that were not his or bonten's.

The guys were in anger and jealous. After that, mikey ordered for those men to be tortured, which the bonten men held sinister grins on their face. So said, so shall it be done. They destroyed those scums one by one, ripping their flesh off, burning them, breaking their bones, stabbing them repeatedly till they were fish bait.

Feeling not yet satisfied, mikey and the others wanted to purge their touch from (y/n)'s precious skin...so what did they do?....a fucking gang-bang to reinstate that she was theirs and they were her's. There was no room for unwanted people.

The (h/c)-ette was extremely sore the next day but she was well-taken care off by her lovers who made sure she felt all fuzzy and comfortable. She couldn't leave the bed at all without the help from one of them. It made them proud as fuck and rather smug.

".....men are so fucking obsessed...." She mutters under her breath, groaning in relief as takeomi massaged her legs and mochi did her back.

"what was that angel?"

"....nothing....."

A/n: enjoy!!! How was that chapter, lol?