21

(Y/n) woke up pleasantly sore all over her body. Her muscles ached with every shift in the large bed and her nether-regions were throbbing from the overstimulation the bonten men had given her.

Yes, she had a gang-bang with all of them at once...and she stuck true to her word...they were definitely skillful in bed, their fingers pushing in her walls and scissoring her, their hands touching and fondling her body and marking her with love bites...don't even get her started on their monstrous cocks and the way they bullied their way into her love-holes gently and with care till she was adjusted to their different lengths and girths.

"Oooh~!....Manjiro....p-please...!"

"Haru...!...ngh....aahh~...!"

"Kaku.....haa~....so good~"

Ahem, anyways, she fluttered her (e/c) eyes open tiredly as she looked around the room, seeing none of the guys with her but she could hear the faint chatter downstairs and figured they were working or just have woken up and decided to let her rest. She lightly groaned as she sat up, realizing she was dressed in Mikey's shirt and a pair of underwear.

Swinging her legs over the bed, she winced as she struggled to get up. Seeing the glass of water on the bedside table, she instinctively reached out for it, gulping it down and sighing in relief as her throat felt quenched.

(Y/n) had a hard time showering and getting ready but it wasn't nothing she couldn't handle, it wasn't like she was a virgin, (she had one bf but they didn't work out).

As she climbed down the stairs holding onto the railing for support, she finally reached the bottom where Mikey and the others were, they darted their eyes to their angel, grinning or smirking with smugness on their faces but also love and care.

"Angel!" Sanzu shouted in glee, rushing up to her and lifting her bridal style, spinning them around before slumping on the couch and planting a big passionate kiss on her plump lips, "mornin." He lowly greeted with a grin, nuzzling her neck with a sigh.

"Haru.." (y/n) patted his pink hair, smiling as she heard him purr?..she turned to the others, greeting them as well.

Kakucho came up to her with his bare chest on display, causing her to blush as she remembered how muscular they felt and how they flexed under her touch instinctively, "you okay, angel?..how're you feeling?
Do you want some tea?" He cupped her cheek worriedly. Husbando material....

(Y/n) smiled softly at her one of her lovers, "tea would be nice, kakucho." The male nodded, going back to the kitchen after kissing her lips to make her the warm drink. As he did, she couldn't help but observe the bonten men and noticed how much more livelier they've been since morning...could this be the result of their coupling?

"You all seem to be in a pretty good mood." The (h/c)-ette said, watching them amused as they darted their eyes to her.

Ran grinned lazily, "of course, darling~..we were able to bed the woman we love after so long of chasing after you." He smirked. The guys chuckled at his comment. Now that they were in an open relationship with the (h/c)-ette and she returned their feelings, all is well.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, moving off Sanzu's lap to take the cup of tea Kakucho had given her, sipping the hot liquid and shivering as went down her body, warming her belly up and causing goosebumps to appear on her skin. She hummed in delight. "I suppose I can't really blame you for thinking so, everything was just so beautiful and nice." She recalled last night's events with a blush.

Kokonoi grinned, his red tunic slightly open and exposing his chest, "so you admit having sex with us was the greatest thing in your life? Can't say we blame you darling, we are that good in bed, ya know." He flirted, "or is it...you haven't had enough and want more? A second round perhaps?" He teased.

(Y/n) huffed at them, cheeks tinted red.

A pillow was instantly chucked at his head, the soft cotton dropping on his lap as the money-maker snickered, moving it to the side, "I didn't hear a no." He remarked.

"Haha, unfortunately for you guys, I'm still sore and in need of plenty rest!" She retorted back, sinking deep into the couch as her body can allow.

Takeomi chuckled endearingly at the (h/c)-ette as the guys watched her amused at her embarrassment, "right, cause you did take more than one dick last night." The living room resounded in manly laughter as (y/n) glared at them, shouting at them to shut up!..even though a smile was on her own lips too.

Mikey's lips twitched up as he looked at (y/n), feeling his heart light.

Now that the guys were finally gone to their office below the penthouse, (y/n) was relaxing on the couch and watching movies with snacks all around her.

It wasn't until she heard the door open, she turned her back to see who it was. Kakucho. The male sauntered up to her worried, he was constantly checking on her to make sure she was fine.

"Kaku..?"

Said male picked her up gently and replaced her spot with his, keeping her on his lap as he pecked her lips gently, rubbing her hips as he stared concerned, "i was just checking up on you...we didn't go too hard did we?" He frowned.

(Y/n) instantly put a hand on his cheek, watching as a red tint spread across them, their eyes connected, "what? Of course not, silly! Besides, you took care of me afterwards and I couldn't have been more grateful."

Kakucho sighed in relief, tightening his arms around her. The two sat in silence while the tv played, "you know...i realized all the others were open to you, except for me." He uttered out.

(Y/n) instantly shook her head, carding her finger through his aegean hair and feeling him relax under her touch, "this isn't a competition, kaku, i understand you're not comfortable yet to share your past with me and that's okay, I'll wait." She reassured.

Kakucho adoringly gazed at the (h/c)-haired beauty, wondering how lucky he is to find a rare gem like her in this vast world, "no..i want to tell you," and so he did. The Bonten executive told her about his past; his affiliation with gangs Kantou Manji, Rokuhara Tandai and more specifically Tenjiku and his deceased best friend and king, Izana Kurokawa.

He told her everything...how lost he was after the death of his best friend...how he couldn't find the will to continue living and there was no purpose in his life as he hit rock bottom. How he decided to follow mikey because of his relationship with Izana...

Kakucho looked at (y/n) with soft eyes, "I'm glad I didn't give all the way...because I was able to meet you." He pressed his forehead against hers lovingly, pecking her lips repeatedly, "i love you, angel." He would say it a thousand times over and for eternity.

(Y/n) felt her throat constrict as she tried to not show her tears, her heart warming for the male, "I love you too, Hitto..." she murmured against him, head on his chest. The two stayed like that till he had to return to work.

A/n: enjoy...and comment your thoughts!!!