30

(y/n) woke up to a massive pain on her back, causing her to whimper. She could hear murmuring coming to a pause before someone touched her hand softly, followed by a familiar voice, "...(y/n)?...baby?" Takeomi.

She tries to remember what happened before it all came back to her. Someone shot her. It was one of the enemies that were hidden away. She passed out after that, unsure what transpired after that. Of course, she presumes sanzu brought her back to HQ or something.

(e/c) orbs fluttered tiredly, she realized she was face down, head turned to the side. She saw all the bonten men crowding around one side where she can see them all, their faces plastered with looks of worry and concern for her, (except mikey, his face is always stoic).

"....my back hurts..." she whispered, feeling a painful throbbing. She could hardly move. Her doe eyes watching the men.

Kakucho rubbed her head, a soft smile on his face, "i know, dove. The doctor says you'll be fine after a few weeks of recovery, so you know what that means? No work." He gave her a stern glare, "we'll take care of everything till you get better." He says.

She hums, closing her eyes once again and falling asleep, feeling someone give her head pats till darkness took over.

Over the course of the days, (y/n) slowly began to walk around despite the pain in the center of her back. She tries to help the guys with some of the household chores like cooking and cleaning, but they wouldn't let her, ordering her to sit down and let them do all the work.

She felt guilty because they probably had jobs to do and she was taking that away from them....but maybe that was a good thing considering they won't have to focus too much on their crime.

"(y/n)-chin...i want you to get better, so stop washing the dishes." mikey stood behind her with a frown in his black shirt and pants, eyes boring holes into her.

The female ignored him, back facing him as she scrubbed dishes left and right till mochi reached out and snatched it away from her, staring down at her with a frown, "sit, now." He demands.

The two stared at each other for a moment before the (h/c)-ette frowned, "I'm not a dog, you know." She points out, causing the bulky male to sigh, putting the cup on the dish rack.

"i know you aren't, but you're not listening to the doctor's orders and deliberately disobeying us when we said no work." He narrows his eyes at her.

Mikey hugs her from behind gently, not putting too much pressure on her back. He just wants to be close to her. She was his comfort, "(y/n)-chin, i order you to listen to mochi." He spoke in a deep yet low voice.

The girl heaved a sigh, trudging slowly to the couch where the other executives were, watching in amusement and disappointment. Mochi took over the dishes since she had refused to let anyone help her.

mikey put his head on her lap, closing his eyes as her fingers threaded through his short hair gently. He had no plans of separating from her.

kokonoi took the other side, a pill in his hand and a glass of water in the other, a stern gaze on his handsome face, "drink your pain medication, the doctor says you need to swallow it every 6 hours...refuse and I won't get you that new chanel bag." He threatens.

(y/n) blinks uninterested, "...that's fine, I don't care much for chanel since my closet is too full to take new things." The money maker sighs, wondering why he even said that considering she didn't give a fuck. He watches as she took the pill and downed it with some water. He patted her head, tousling her soft locks.

"angel, what would like to eat? Lobster?...curry?...noodles?...just tell me and I'll order it for you." Ran grins, phone in hand as he scrolls through the limitless options of food to buy. The other day they had indian food.

(y/n) hums, "...why don't we cook something?" The guys paused, it was clear none of them knew how to cook which is why they resort to take out considering their angel was the only one who could supply them with home-cooked meals but she was injured now.

Seeing their expressions, she sighed, "....lobster would be nice." She says.

Ran grinned, "got it!" He turns to rindou, holding his hand out. The younger haitani gave him a weird look.

"the fuck you're sticking your hand out for?"

The older haitani rolls his eyes, a mischievous glint in his eyes, "isn't it obvious? Gimme your card so i can pay for the food."

Rindou scowls "why the fuck my card?!" He barks, "use your own!"

Ran shrugs his shoulder, "cause i like picking on you." He admits with a cheeky grin, earning a shove from his brother, which he chuckles at, quickly snatching his wallet and taking out the card, ignoring rindou's loud protests and cusses.

(y/n) sweatdrop, watching the two haitani's argue as rindou smacked his brother and snatched his card back, grumbling.

sanzu scoffs, "idiots." He then grins widely at their angel, "i bought you some flowers to help you get better quick! They should be in your room." He rushes to her bedroom all the way upstairs, nearly tripping on a step along with way. In ten seconds he was back downstairs, approaching her with a bouquet of petunias. He hands them to her.

(y/n) took them tentatively, smelling them with a faint smile, "they're beautiful," she looks at the pinkette, "thank you, haruchiyo."

The pinkette blushes at the way she says his name, grinning widely with pride and smugness, glancing at the other men, who rolls their eyes in jealousy.

When dinner comes around, (y/n) sits in between kakucho and rindou, the two helping her to break the legs of the lobster and crab so she doesn't strain herself. She fusses for a moment before being shushed.

She couldn't help but watch the bonten men with a small smile, happiness coursing through her. She was lucky to find so much men who treasure and love her and take care of all her needs. It's so hard to find anyone who bares those qualities in them.

Ah, life was good...

A/n: enjoy.....