Saturdays

-Keep quiet, you are going to wake her- I heard Lando say but I stay with my eyes closed.

-Keep quiet you. I'm not talking!- Penelope said.

I hear how someone moves things in the room and then how the bed sinks.

-Okay now go wake her. But be gentle.

The girl crawls across the bed until she reaches me.

-Lulu.- She says gently touching my shoulder-Wake up Lulu.

-Good morning darling. How did you sleep?- I say stretching my arms and Tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. I'll have to comb her hair later because she undid the braid I did yesterday.

-Good! We made breakfast!- she said excited.

-You did? Oh wow and what did you make.

-I wanted waffles but Lan burned them.- She gave Lando an accusing look.

-Just a little.- He defended himself.

-So I helped Lan make fruit because its your favourite.

-You did?- I said sitting up in bed -How nice Pen, thank you so much.

-Come on Lulu! I will show you.

She took me by the hand and guided me to the kitchen. There just as she said was a pile of burnt waffles and three bowls of cut fruit.

The three of us sat down for breakfast.

-What do you want to do today Pen?

- To the beach?- she said after thinking it.

-Fine by me. What do you think Lan?

-Please, please Lan say yes. - She begged with puppy ​​eyes

- Sure, why not- he said checking his phone- It'll be warm today so thats a gread idea actually.

-Come on, lets go change while Lan cleans up the kitchen. - I take her in my arms.

I text Kelly making sure it's okay for me to take her to the beach and she assures me it is.

I choose with Pen a dress for her to wear over the bathing suit. It seems that half a wardrobe has been brought in this bag she has everything in here.

Kellyyy👩🏽‍🤝‍👩🏼