Super Max!

@ lunabarker: not sure you'll find much there bubs

Tagged @ landonorris
__________________________________________

@ landonorris: dont let her face fool you, she took a nap on the floor with him right after this photo was taken.
➡️ @ lunabarker: you have to take advantage of every moment.

@ user1: are you going to the netherlands?
➡️ @ lunabarker: I'm assisting every GP left!😊 I still have a job and a baby is not going to stop me from doing it🧡
➡️@ user2: a good mum would stay at home with him.
➡️ @ lunabarker: a good mum would love him unconditionally, which I do. And make sure he's happy and safe, which I also do.
➡️ @ lunabarker: also, he has a father too, but I'm sure you'd never ask him to leave his job and stay home, so why ask me?
➡️ @ landonorris: It was answering them not destroying them. But good for you babe😘

___________________________________________

- I never thought a baby needed so much to travel.- Lando said tiredly as he carried the multiple bags through the airport.

-We are going to spend our salary to check all this suitcases.

-You were the one who insisted on bringing so many changes of clothes.- he protested

-Lando what if he gets dirty? Or if he gets cold? Or hot? We have to be prepared.

We got there on wednesday night and decided to cut the night short and go straight to bed. Tomorrow was media day and it's always the busiest day for us.

When the drivers are in the cars there is nothing to do but watch them. The problem is when they are not because every minute they spend in the paddock is taken up by interviews or activities. Interviews and activities that I and the team have to control.

We entered the paddock and headed towards the Mclaren garage as Lando had a team meeting. When we entered we were surprised to see that half the grid was there.

They all made the feint of approaching but Carlos stopped them all.

-Godfather first, back off you vultures!-He said pushing the drivers out of the way until he got to us

Lucas caused a sensation in the garage becoming everyone's favorite person instantly.

Unfortunately the morning was taking longer than expected and the little one was getting tired. He had started to cry, I tried to calm him down but I had to go accompany Oscar to an interview.

-Lucas please, just fifteen minutes and I will get you to daddy- I plead, but he was not calming down. Like a gift from the sky Lewis came with his scooter.