The King Of Omashu

We were on our way to Omashu, a city in the Earth Kingdom because Aang wanted to check another thing off that bucket list of his, not sure what it was this time but it must be something crazy.

We eventually arrived at the top of the hill overlooking the city of Omashu with its sandy dunes and its mighty walls. We alight from Appa, all of us taking in the view before us.

"The Earth Kingdom city of Omashu!" Aang declared excitedly. "I used to always come here to visit my friend Bumi."

"Wow. We don't have buildings like this in the South Pole!" Katara said in awe.

"They have buildings here that don't melt!" Sokka commented.

"Really, Sokka?" I glanced at Sokka weirdly. "Nevermind, I'm just not used to your way of thinking."

"Well, what do you think?"

"Well," I pause. "I don't really have anything to say."

"See, at least I can think of something to say," Sokka riposted.

"Fine," I sigh. "I'll let you have that one."

"Well let's go, slow pokes. The real fun's inside the city!" Aang leaps in front of us exuberantly, sliding down the hill before Katara's voice halted him in his tracks.

"Wait, Aang! It could be dangerous if people find out you're the Avatar. You too, Suzume."

Sokka's playful tone from earlier metamorphosed into a more serious one. "Aang, you definitely need a disguise, and so do you Suzume."

"Nuh-uh," I shook my head in defiance. "No one knows about me being the second Avatar, except for well, Zuko and the Fire Nation and potentially some other people from Kyoshi Island but no one will recognise me as the Avatar here."

"Yeah, Suzume's got a point. People won't recognise us here. Besides, what am I supposed to do? Grow a moustache?" Aang questions sarcastically.

Sokka pulls some fur from Appa, shaping them into a fake moustache and a wig, two to be exact for both Aang and me.

"You're not making me wear that," I said plainly.

"It's for your own good Suzume," Katara encourages.

I sigh, letting Sokka place the wig on my hair just after he finished putting Aang's disguise on for him. "This is so itchy," I complained.

"It's only going to be for a little while," Katara consoled.

Sokka stands back, observing both our looks and looking pleased with himself. "Great! Now both of you look just like my grandfather and grandmother."

"Technically, Aang and Suzume are both 112 years old," Katara points out. 'She has a point.'

Aang picks up his staff, spinning it around before placing it upright on the ground. He begins using it as a walking stick, hunching his back and leaning heavily against it.

"Now let's get to skippin', young whipper-snappers. The big city awaits!" Aang begins sauntering to the path that leads to Omashu and I run up to him, both of us leading the way while Katara and Sokka trail us.

"Alright, I need to know how you act like that because I have no idea how to act like an old person."

"You're 112 years old too Suzume, just act your age," Aang chuckles before going back into his role of an old man.

"Uhhh, I guess I could try." I continue walking normally, having no intention of acting old.

After walking for what seemed like hours, we finally make it to the gates of Omashu. Three sentries stand attention at the gate, eyeing us in an aloof manner.