Chapter 3

Lo'ak, spider, Ra'ona, Kiri and Tuk, All ran across the thick vines that connected the Hallelujah mountains, Ra'ona, letting out breathy laughs as she ran, looking over the vast Horizon, smiling at her home Planet.

Everyone Laughed Just as she did, marvelling the sights as they carefully hopped from rock to rock, Tuk voicing out pleas for the group to wait. 
Mid run, Ra'ona comes to a stop, turning and running to Tuk who was pausing and leaning over, resting her hands on her Knees to catch her breath, Quickly scooping up the young girl who lets out a squeal of delight at being piggybacked.

.....

Tuk walks in the middle of the group with the boys in front as Lo'ak leads them through the forest, her face bright as she laughs at the strange plants.
"Come on Tuktuk, we need to beat the boys don't we?"

This causes her to let out a giggle, and go back to being piggybacked by Ra'ona. Kiri leans over, pinching her cheek.

Spider grumbles as he walks in front "Bro, why did you bring her anyways?"
He questions to lo'ak, Lo'ak just rolls his eyes as Tuk pouts, hugging Ra'ona's neck.
"She's such a cry baby," Lo'ak complains, stopping and turning to the rest of the group, Ra'ona raises an eyebrow at him.
"I'm Telling, You're not supposed to go to the battlefield," Lo'ak's voice is high pitched as he starts mimicking Tuk, moving his hands around dramatically. "I'll tell mom if you don't let me come."

"Stop being an asshole Lo'ak." Ra'ona narrows her eyes at him, Kiri also pitching in with furrowed brows. "Yea, Don't pick on her."

Tuk grins at the support, pecking Ra'ona on the cheek before sticking her tongue out at the boys. Lo'ak rolls his eyes turning around to move to a higher place to look at an old aircraft tangled in the vines.

Ra'ona sets Tuk down, letting her join Spider an Lo'ak to go investigate the aircraft, before moving off on her own, marvelling at the forest of pandora, Kiri, also going to join her best friend, somehow, they never felt alone beside each other.

Kiri smiles, Ra'ona doing a little spin as she grazes her finger along a large leaf the overhung a grassy patch, Kiri smile at her, before going back to inspect flowers. Ra'ona sigh, laying herself down onto the soft grass understanding why Kiri did this in the movies, The grass was soft, ALIVE.

She felt herself doze off, The steady beating of Eywa becoming one with her own. The grass moving as though it was listening to the Na'vi girl's heartbeat, The white seeds of the soul tree fluttering and descending to rest onto her skin.
Kiri turns, gaping at what was happening to her friend, before smiling to herself, going to lay down beside her, Sleep also overtaking her as she shuffles over and big spoons Ra'ona.

"Ra'ona?" Lo'ak's voice calls out, No responce from the two girls as they slept soundly.
"Ra'ona?" Lo'ak's voice now closer as he approaches from around a bush, he scans the arrea before his eyes land on Ra'ona, making him smile at her sleeping form.
"Hey Ra'ona?" His voice is quiet as he brushes the hair out of her face as he kneels beside her, The wood sprites scattering from her body.
"Ra'ona, Time to get up-"
On command, her eyes flutter open as she quickly sits up, stretching and sawning, her eyes snap to lo'ak as she rubs her neck sheepishly and lo'ak smirks. "Heh, sorry Lo'ak, fell asleep."

She shakes Kiri awake gently, Smiling as she too groans and sits upright from her slumber.
The three teenagers snap their heads toward a bush as it rustle, Spider and Tuk emerging from the corner, Spider looking slightly annoyed and impatient.
"Dude we looked everywhere for you guys, We need to get back-"