Chapter 8

The teenagers were sat on the rocks by the water, all in a circle facing each other as Tsireya guided them through the breathing. Her eyes move to Ra'ona, who sat beside her with her eyes closed. The rays of sunlight hitting her face in an angle where she almost glowed, her purple stripes standing out and accentuating every curve of her figure. Smiling lightly, Tsireya moves a hand to press against the girls stomach to feel her heartbeat, a look of pride taking her over and making her beam, blue eyes widening. 

"Wow Ra'ona, You're breathing almost beats mine!"

This causes the girl to open her eyes with a flutter and grin at the girl next to her.

"Thanks Reya."
She then looks over to Lo'ak, who had eyebrows slightly furrowed as he tries to breath.
Tsireya sighs, gesturing over to him, making Ra'ona nod in response.

"Ahhhh lo'ak, Like this." Ra'ona winces internally, hating that she ruined a moment with Tsireya and Lo'ak, but went to help the boy nonetheless.

She shuffles over and places a hand on his shoulder, and another on his stomach. Lo'ak swallows thickly as he glances down at her face, her eyes drawn away as she focuses on his breathing. 

"Breath from here. Try to slow your heartbeat."
Lo'ak nods slightly, complying in an attempt to pull his eyes away.
Ra'ona tilts her head slightly and looks up at him, her breath hitting his neck as he glances down at her.

"Lo'ak, Your heartbeat is going faster dumbo. Remember, breath~"

He nods again, breathing almost desperately. Neteyam grins at his little bother though his heart clenches lightly, He moves his eyes to exchange smirks with Roxto, While Kiri and Tsireya hold back giggles.

 . . . 

Ever since she was told off by Jake, Ra'ona had a new insight on things.

She wasn't a daughter to him, she was like a student, maybe a comrade. She was pretty much spider, but a na'vi female counterpart.

She was a stray.

And though it hurt, she didn't treat anyone else any different, Neteyam, Lo'ak, Tuk and Kiri, They meant the world to her. She would keep looking after Tuk like a big sister, she will act no different. She was impulsive, she knew that, and even though she tried to grow from it, Sometimes her anger held her by her neck. 

Right now, Ra'ona was laying in the water beside Kiri, both of them face down, staring at a spot in the sand with wide smiles, The sun beaming down on their backs. Kiri missed this, sister time with Ra'ona, the both of them felt content and happy after all, they both almost understood each other. They were different no doubt, but that's what made everything beautiful. Their smiles grew wider as they observed a small creature seemingly digging a hole in the sand.

Ra'ona rolls her eyes as she sees a shadow covering over the two, both she and Kiri exchange a look before popping their heads out just as they hear the Metkayina boys say something.

"Huh? What did you say."
Kiri asks out as she blinks rapidly to adjust her eyes, Ra'ona also going to stand up with and annoyed face.

If Lo'aks going to be the disappointment for Jake today, then fuck it, he'll have to send me along too.

Aonung step towards the two girls, looking between them. "Are you some kind of freak?"
His voice spelling it out. Ra'ona's eyes shift between the group, colours changing in the sunlight as she huffs, helping up Kiri who had a scowl on her face.