Chapter 5

Ra'ona grumbles as she feel a hand shake her slightly, her eyes flutter open as she sits up with a yawn. Lo'ak grins at her from his ikran, leaning over passing her a fruit as Ra'ona smirks. She looks over and pats Kilvan on the back before sitting upright and gasping at the view. Crystal clear oceans covered the expanse, the silhouettes of coral and  marine life making her gape in awe and lean over to look down. Kilvan, flying faster at her rider's excitement.

"Rona-" Jakes calls out as she turns around and smiles widely. "Why don't we think of this as a vacation?" Before standing up on kilvan's back with a slight laugh. Kilvan hovers over going higher into the sky as Ra'ona sees a barrier of stones and coral that sat protecting a wonderful island which sat high. She yips down at Kilvan as he dives to meet the family, hovering next to Neytiri who brushes the hair out of Ra'ona's face with a sad smile. She glances over at little Tuk who looks at the place in awe, pinching her cheek, Tuk smiles widely at her with a giggle. "You ready little Tuk? Lets go meet some Metkayina."

 . . . 

Jake ushered over Ra'ona as they flew down towards the barrier, His eyes kind but firm as he cups her cheek with one hand.

"I'm so proud of you ." Ra'ona nods with a gentle smile, before focusing back in front of her as she approaches the barrier, which she now realized, wasn't made of rocks, but instead wood and trees that had grown into a gorgeous spiralling pattern, closing off the space between the Metkayina clan and the rest of the ocean. Kilvan growls slightly as the family flies over, glancing down to see Metkayina Looking at them in confusion, excitement and fear as they dive into the water, following behind them. Neteyam and Lo'ak come to fly beside Ra'ona, Kiri, trailing in the back, face still slightly sullen. 
"Uhhh, Sir? Kilvan's a bit of a weird lander, could me and her land first?"
Jake smiles at his daughter figure, so does Neytiri, remembering how The girls Ikran always managed to be first to land, before nodding his head forward. The girl grinned, Kilvan, shooting forward in anticipation as they scan around for a place to land. She looks back at Jake, "I'll go find a spot to land K?" 
Horns blow at their arrive, reminding the family of times when they had flown back into their home, their hearts clenching lightly.

Kilvan shivers flying lower and leaning sideways above the water, just so his wing skims the top, Ra'ona grins, leaning over and doing the same, Water spraying her face lightly . She turns and starts looking as they move around, flying in front of the mangrove trees that held housing, the metkayina watching in awe and confusion.
The group circles before spotting a patch of sand to land on.
Kilvan surges forward and dives, landing majestically with a thump, Ra'ona's ears twitch as she hears the rest of the family land behind her, directly in front of where the village sat. She jumps off, caressing her ikran's face to calm her as Metkayina walk out from the water, surrounding them, Kilvan growls but stays still nonetheless. 

Tuk walks forward slightly, looking lost and scared, Ra'ona, moving forward to grab her hand and look down at the girl with a smile. Neytiri jumps off, grabbing her bow, but Jake stops her, his voice quiet.

"Leave it." Neytiri hesitantly complies, walking forward and placing a hand on Ra'ona's back, Jake doing the same, their eyes flicking over at the green Na'vi that surround them.

Jake walks forward, his hands up slightly to show he means no harm, slowly nodding his head in acknowledgement. Ra'ona ushers Tuk over to Neytiri before joining Lo'ak and Neteyam, who both grab her waist protectively, Ra'ona turns and pecks Kiri on her forehead supportively, making the girl smile.

Ra'ona's tail twitches as she feels Neteyam warp his tail around it, she bites her lip and glances at him before going towards the crowd who was murmuring between themselves.
Two Metkayina boys walk out from the group and towards the three teenagers, looking them up and down. Ra'ona locks her eyes with the first boy, bowing slightly and gesturing with her hands.